New metatrader 4 compatible indicators

Kaufman AMA (adaptive moving average) made specificaly for the new metatrader 4

RSI of Kaufman AMA - pre filtered

One more indicator that is ready for the new metatrader 4 and uses some possibilities that it has and the current metatrader 4 does not have. To turn the price per-filtering of set the price filter period to <= 1

Updated Signal Bars and Dolly indicators recoded to run on the new MT4, the password is required for the indicators to work. I have posted them here as they cannot be considered final editions as the new MT4 is still only Beta.

signal_bars_11a.ex4 Password

free_at_tsd

dolly_graphics_v14.ex4 Password

FREE_at_tsd

The graphics refresh issue with the panel overlays on start up appears to be resolved with the addition of this line of code inserted at the start of the code just below OnCalculate or start() it provides an initial delete of the indicator objects while the indicator is loading and so far I have had a 100% correct load each time I tested it. Hopefully MetaQuotes resolves this issue and this fix will no longer be needed

if(AccountNumber()==0){ObjectsDeleteAll();}

Revised Time Display.

time_display_1.ex4

mladen:
Seems that I am on track of what exactly is causing offline charts not to update the IndicatorCounted() It is already solved in metatrader 4 build 509 but still not solved in beta version (build 574) - ie : it works as it should in current build but that exactly same code does not set IndicatorCounted() values as they should be in the beta version

Solved for metarader build 574 too

You can attach multiple offline charts for same symbol+time frame and all are going to be updated correctly (including the IndicatorCounted() values - all the internals are set as they should be set). Attaching the perid converted that works with this new metatrader correctly (no excesive CPU usage, nor anything of a sort)

Files:

New metatrader 4 compatible indicators

Since it seems that it is starting (the usage of the new metatrader 4) here is a thread that will have some stuff compatible with the new metatrader 4

Renko live chart

Renko live chart 3.301 made as indicator version

Updated renko live chart indicator. It now always creates a new offline history file when it is started (that way it ensures clean data). Due to different way how files are used in new metatrader 4 this step had to be added as an additional step

Period converted (converting to any time frame and making an offline chart of it) originally coded Pips4Life - this version adapted for a new metatrader 4 and some minor changes made

Files:

Mladen,

In the two files that generate the renko, if I choose the option to ShowWicks, then the renko not created correctly, there are many gaps and does not update the graph.

I also tried the 577 version.

Antonsan:
Mladen,

In the two files that generate the renko, if I choose the option to ShowWicks, then the renko not created correctly, there are many gaps and does not update the graph.

I also tried the 577 version.

Antonsan

I was going to write a long answer, but decided to make it short

Here is a version with correct data when show wicks is chosen too. Uper is without wick, lower is that same thing with wicks made visible

Have a nice weekend

PS: since we got some question about these indicators, I would like to tell it again

These indicator are meant to be used with the new metatrader 4 (currently build 577) that will be officially released (due to latest news) on February the 1st. They are not going to work with the current metatrader 4 (build 509)

Reason: