New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 21

maa1:
Can someone look to see if this can work in new build 600 please

Thank you

maa1

tema.mq4

maa1

Yes it can. You do not need to change anything in it.

Thank you mladen - I should not compile it in the new build though - correct - just use as it is. Thank you for your advice you are very kind. I have also sent you a pm with a query.

Many thanks

maa1

maa1:
Thank you mladen - I should not compile it in the new build though - correct - just use as it is. Thank you for your advice you are very kind. I have also sent you a pm with a query.

Many thanks

maa1

maa1

You can compile that indicator with no problem at all - it is 100% compatible with new builds

Again many thanks to you sir! If you would also please consider about my private message request I would be very grateful

maa1

Hi Mrtools,

Does this Indicator repaint ??

Thanks

mrtools:
This is Dss of RSX made compatible with the new MT4.

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools,

Does this Indicator repaint ??

Thanks

rpasupathy

DSS of RSX does not repaint (and if you are referring to multi time frame mode - it works in multi time frame mode as any multi time frame should)

Thanks a lot Mladen,

No.. I don't mean the MTF mode ...

I just tweaked the settings a bit ... 32,3,5 ....

So wanted to confirm ...

Thanks and God Bless you ...

mladen:
rpasupathy DSS of RSX does not repaint (and if you are referring to multi time frame mode - it works in multi time frame mode as any multi time frame should)

Hi Star,

What is the Arrow indicator you are using here...

Can you please share the same ....

Thanks a lot

star821:
It seem like "Point Original Bars". I like "Point Original Bars" very much!

An alternative for range & renko chart users. Unlike traditional range bars, Point-O bars hold the range from open to close at a constant level. They only require the price to retrace to the original open value of the previous bar in order to form a new bar. This form of charting makes it very easy to spot support & resistance levels and simplifies catching of reversal points.

Point Original Bars for Metatrader – Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

Dear mladen,

Could you make this indicators for MT4 604?

cci_on_bands.mq4

Files:

akrolytis:
Dear mladen,

Could you make this indicators for MT4 604?

cci_on_bands.mq4

akrolytis

It is posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: