New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 216

mladen,

thank you very much for your reply. I'll check.

Ultra trend (works with new mt) ultra_trend.ex4

Files:
ut.gif  30 kb
ultra_trend.ex4  20 kb

Good day. Can someone adapt this indicator for the last mt4 bild? Thanks thv_t3_trix_mtfv1.10wcolorhistatest.ex4

olvus:
Good day. Can someone adapt this indicator for the last mt4 bild? Thanks thv_t3_trix_mtfv1.10wcolorhistatest.ex4

Hello Olvus, would need the original source code(mt4) to be able to adapt it.

Oh, I forgot about it. I do not have mq4 file. No more questions

olvus:

olvus

That indicator is OK

It is not working because it needs the t3 trix indicator too (this one : thv_t3_trix.mq4), Copy it to indicators folder and all will work OK

Files:
trix.gif  72 kb

mladen:
olvus

That indicator is OK

It is not working because it needs the t3 trix indicator too (this one : thv_t3_trix.mq4), Copy it to indicators folder and all will work OK

Works now for me

It is sad that after all these years we have to have a "new metatrader compatible" stuff. They have thrown us back, and thanks to god that some people did this whole job. Thanks to all (except mt)

checkin:
It is sad that after all these years we have to have a "new metatrader compatible" stuff. They have thrown us back, and thanks to god that some people did this whole job. Thanks to all (except mt)

Let's just hope that they do not make coding language changes like that in the future any more.

The attached indicator does not show up on chart using Build 765. Could you please make it compatible with the current build?

Reason: