New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 206

Modi simple compatible with new metatrader modisimple.mq4

Files:

could anybody fix this indicator to work in new metatrader?it only has 4 errors.thanks.

risklotindicator.mq4

Files:

leowang:
could anybody fix this indicator to work in new metatrader?it only has 4 errors.thanks. risklotindicator.mq4

Here you go : risklotindicator_nmc.mq4

Files:

thanks malden, it works now.

Indicator not work new metatrader, please fix

Files:
test.mq4  10 kb

popej30:
Indicator not work new metatrader, please fix .

Updated version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hello i have these 2 when i put them together the M-Candle color gone,leaving only it's wick.it is there if i put the HiLo first then M-Candle but every time i click indicator list on mt4.the color gone again.can the awesome coder have a look please

Files:

purevenom:
hello i have these 2 when i put them together the M-Candle color gone,leaving only it's wick.it is there if i put the HiLo first then M-Candle but every time i click indicator list on mt4.the color gone again.can the awesome coder have a look please

I don't know why it happens to you but I tested it an it works OK (object names are different, so they d not influence each other)

mladen:
I don't know why it happens to you but I tested it an it works OK (object names are different, so they d not influence each other)

thanks for the response mladen

i tried in 2 different broker but both mt4 build 765 with same result.even by dragging the chart with mouse pointer,the color gone. but with any other indicator, M-Candle doing just fine.i have other mtf HiLo but it's very heavy on chart somehow.

is it possible to remove the rectangle&prop function in the HiLo indicator?i'm not sure but looking at M-Candle still leaving it's wicks maybe that same function don't want to cooperate with each other in the 2 indicator since disabling it have no effect.

purevenom:
thanks for the response mladen

i tried in 2 different broker but both mt4 build 765 with same result.even by dragging the chart with mouse pointer,the color gone. but with any other indicator, M-Candle doing just fine.i have other mtf HiLo but it's very heavy on chart somehow.

is it possible to remove the rectangle&prop function in the HiLo indicator?i'm not sure but looking at M-Candle still leaving it's wicks maybe that same function don't want to cooperate with each other in the 2 indicator since disabling it have no effect.

Taking another look both indicators are having things that are making them unusable in combination with other indicators. M-Candles has object creation in init section (which is nonsense - what happens when new day (period) starts?) the other is deleting all object on chart as if all objects are its own. Better to find some correctly coded indicators (a lot of indicators doing thta same job already) that are doing the same job instead using those two

Reason: