New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 206

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kasta8584:
Can you tell me a password please

Kasta8584, no password required, just add the indicator to a chart after compiling.

Joakin
Joakin  

Modi simple compatible with new metatrader modisimple.mq4

Files:
leowang
leowang  

could anybody fix this indicator to work in new metatrader?it only has 4 errors.thanks.

risklotindicator.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
leowang:
could anybody fix this indicator to work in new metatrader?it only has 4 errors.thanks. risklotindicator.mq4

Here you go : risklotindicator_nmc.mq4

Files:
leowang
leowang  

thanks malden, it works now.

ms03-039
ms03-039  

Indicator not work new metatrader, please fix

Files:
test.mq4 10 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
popej30:
Indicator not work new metatrader, please fix .

Updated version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

purevenom
purevenom  

hello i have these 2 when i put them together the M-Candle color gone,leaving only it's wick.it is there if i put the HiLo first then M-Candle but every time i click indicator list on mt4.the color gone again.can the awesome coder have a look please

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
purevenom:
hello i have these 2 when i put them together the M-Candle color gone,leaving only it's wick.it is there if i put the HiLo first then M-Candle but every time i click indicator list on mt4.the color gone again.can the awesome coder have a look please

I don't know why it happens to you but I tested it an it works OK (object names are different, so they d not influence each other)

purevenom
purevenom  
mladen:
I don't know why it happens to you but I tested it an it works OK (object names are different, so they d not influence each other)

thanks for the response mladen

i tried in 2 different broker but both mt4 build 765 with same result.even by dragging the chart with mouse pointer,the color gone. but with any other indicator, M-Candle doing just fine.i have other mtf HiLo but it's very heavy on chart somehow.

is it possible to remove the rectangle&prop function in the HiLo indicator?i'm not sure but looking at M-Candle still leaving it's wicks maybe that same function don't want to cooperate with each other in the 2 indicator since disabling it have no effect.