New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 210

mladen, can you help me?

can you convert the stochrsi in a color stochrsi....?

view the pic for example .....

here is the ori indicator...

stochrsi_with_alerts_amp_arrows_mtf.mq4

thanksssssss and big greetz

Does not work with new mt. Con someone check it please?

informer.mq4

sounds.zip

Files:
informer.mq4  13 kb
sounds.zip  809 kb

This indicator - Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Ease of Movement.mq4 compiles but doesn't show on chart and throws zero divide. Can you fix it?

ChrisTinus:
This indicator - Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Ease of Movement.mq4 compiles but doesn't show on chart and throws zero divide. Can you fix it?

Try this one out : ease_of_movement_nmc.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Goldenequity, posted a mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page591

Thankyou mrtools as always

-------------------------

I have another indicator that I have been using... along with an RSI&CCI setup on 30M charts.

The TSV_RenkoFX indicator.

Since downloading and using it... (and searching the forum for an 'alert' version).. I see it has a 'history' here @ TSD.

Most of the arguments for/against have revolved around the issue of repainting.. and you argue that it was not

suitable for use with an EA... and that therefore,

It was 'fixed' and with you recommending/relaying all inquiries to the XO version instead of the TSV_RenkoFX indicator.

To keep it as simple as I can,

I 'use' it because it 'flickers', 'toggles' between colors at JUST the time I need it to. It is a very 'sensitive' indicator.

It ALERTS my attention to check on the RSI/CCI setup that I use to determine entry.

It 'flickers' at the RIGHT time.. market indecision..when seconds count at a possible pivot.

But it's all visual at this point... I have to keep watching it.

It really needs a sound alert added so that it will chime on color change (during/within the same candle).

See the dilemma? The XO has been 'fixed' so that it doesn't 'flicker', toggle between colors... has been 'smoothed' or something. Idk...

I loaded it and tried it and it simply won't/doesn't do what the other does.

The 'boxes' on both are set @ 15 which the defaut on the TSV_Renko indicator.

Here's a screenshot w/ both loaded

Regarding a sound alert on each color change

Is that a difficult thing to code?

It's been my experience, that you typically can ONLY get 1 'alert' per candle... not per color change.

in other words, the alert coding relies on a 'new' candle to reset itself to alert (again) instead of resetting after an color switch.

Is that true? idk

I'd have no need of the message/text pop-up alert (that would be annoying )

It really needs only an audible alert for a 'heads up' when the colors are toggleing during the candle formation.

Appreciate any feedback/help... thx ahead.

Here is the indicator:

tsv_renkofx.mq4

Cheers,

G.

Files:

Thank you mladen, now it works. As I see it makes calculations only for the last bar. Is it possible to make it calculate last n bars?

ChrisTinus:
Thank you mladen, now it works. As I see it makes calculations only for the last bar. Is it possible to make it calculate last n bars?

It seems to be working for me

Hi all many thanks to all the selfless contributors on this thread especially Mladen and Mr Tools.

I'd appreciate if someone could add the MA SHIFT option to the parameters of the MA Histo nmc indicator for both fast and slow MA, also I don't know what I'm doing wrong cos I can't get the alerts to come on.

Thanks in advance.

Henry

Files:
ma_cross.png  107 kb

Of course it does. But as I understand it gives raw readings of the last bar. What I want is average readings of last n bars as on the picture - uper indicator shows what I want (but the problem is that it needs to be reinitialized on every bar, almost no problem with hourly but pissing off on 5min and I have it only in ex4 form so can't ask for fixing) lower indi is what we have.

Files:

Henrypips, with Shift for both MAs and changed alert variable, but can't test right now.

ma_histo_nmc.mq4

Files: