New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 139

mladen:
Yep I saw the part of code that was causing problem now. Again the "funny" thing is that there is no compiler nor runtime error. Try it out now : trsi_nmc.mq4

Thanks mladen, appreciated.

BadWay:
secretcode Try it out now

Thanks a lot BadWay for making it new metatrader compatible

Really appreciate your help

Best Regards

secretcode

Does anyone have the TDI with visual alerts indicator for the current build?

It shows TDI strength and buy/sell signals in the sub-window and is also non-repaint.

I lost mine when I updated my build.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Jaquanburton:
Does anyone have the TDI with visual alerts indicator for the current build?

It shows TDI strength and buy/sell signals in the sub-window and is also non-repaint.

I lost mine when I updated my build.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I am not sure if this is the one you were using, but try it out : traders-dynamic-index-visual-alerts_mtf-nmc.mq4

mladen:
I am not sure if this is the one you were using, but try it out : traders-dynamic-index-visual-alerts_mtf-nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen.

Do you think you can put the visual alerts on top of each other, instead of beside each other?

So vertical instead of horizontal

Jaquanburton:
Thanks Mladen.

Do you think you can put the visual alerts on top of each other, instead of beside each other?

So vertical instead of horizontal

Can someone make the attached indicator nmc, too?

Thanks alot!

Files:

Jaquanburton:
Can someone make the attached indicator nmc, too? Thanks alot!

Jaquanburton, made it nmc.

Dear MLaden:

Can please solve the zero divde problem on this attached indicator? thanks.

salyvpaul:
Dear MLaden: Can please solve the zero divde problem on this attached indicator? thanks.

Even though it is a decompiled code, the only place when it can get a zero divide error is when the symbols in the B1 and B2 are not correctly entered

Hello mladen & mrtools

These two old "workhorse" needs a small fix, there are 16 error in both indicator (build 670)

RSI-mtf & alerts is good RSI indicator with zone enter and zone exit feature and Multi pair PSAR trend is always a good for correlation.

Thanks,

Reason: