New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 18

Sushicat

Your indicator would not transfer to MT4 build 600 nor any other indicator I have tried. Windows 7 Not very happy at Metatrader now!

Big Joe:
I don't touch to this setting, but for euro and gbpusd you could put a value that's more near their quotes. And i wanted to say that RENKO is a type of chart

Thanks Big Joe I will try that.

mladen:
Sushicat Your indicator would not transfer to MT4 build 600 nor any other indicator I have tried. Windows 7 Not very happy at Metatrader now!

1Dave7

Please read the posts that are explaining how to migrate to new metatrader 4. All the indicators from this thread that are modified to work with new metatrader are working with no problem whatsoever so it is just a matter how you set up your new metatrader 4

Hi, Mr. mladen.

Please, can you modify this indicator to work in the new MT?

Thanks.

velocitywaves.mq4

Files:

QFlash:
Hi, Mr. mladen.

Please, can you modify this indicator to work in the new MT?

Thanks.

velocitywaves.mq4

QFlash

No need to change anything. All you have to do is to make sure that you have a ZigZag indicator in the indicators folder (that indicator is calling ZigZag indicator and will not work without it)

mladen:
QFlash No need to change anything. All you have to do is to make sure that you have a ZigZag indicator in the indicators folder (that indicator is calling ZigZag indicator and will not work without it)

Really, indicator ZigZag was not in a folder.

Thanks for the help, Mr. mladen, good luck

Hi, Mr. mladen.

Please, can you modify this indicator to work in the new MT4? (i have MT4 build 604)

i have this error when i compile "constant variable cannot be passed as reference"

Thanks._frasmanlr.mq4

Files:
_frasmanlr.mq4  11 kb

bixwin:
Hi, Mr. mladen.

Please, can you modify this indicator to work in the new MT4? (i have MT4 build 604)

i have this error when i compile "constant variable cannot be passed as reference"

Thanks._frasmanlr.mq4

bixwin

This version will work in the new build

PS: it will not work in build 509 - it will work only in new metatrader

Files:

MTH Depok:
Hi My Friend Gfuchs,

This 'StartingPrice' input is like 'anchor point' to start slashing the price range with your brick/box size, and yes that 161.001 came from GBPJPY the .001 is slight adjustment since the calculation not to accurate with round number.

basically you can set all JPY pairs with StartingPrice = 100 (JPY parity) and for Non JPY pairs like EURUSD etc you can set with StartingPrice = 1 (generally non JPY parity). and sometimes for exotic pairs just look the quote before decimal and round it for example 9.0024 you can put StartingPrice to 10, and for XAUUSD you can put StartingPrice = 1000.

Hope it help and best regard.

Hi MTH Depok,

just seen your post. Thanks for the detailed explanation ! I will try that on different pairs. Thanks!

Renko Mean version compatible with new mt4.

Reason: