New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 227

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sijixx:
Dear Mr mladen, Please i have this T3 MA RIBBON indicator that doesnt work on my MT4 i try to add it to a chart, it does not come up at all. What can i do to make it show up on the charts please or do u another indicator that works just like that. Thank you for your help sir.

Please attach the version that you are using so that we can check it

skn
skn  

Please make this indicator nmc.

Also, I want to see only the "+Trend+" block/ part in the upper left corner of chart window. Please add an option for it.

Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skn:
Please make this indicator nmc.

Also, I want to see only the "+Trend+" block/ part in the upper left corner of chart window. Please add an option for it.

Thanks.

Those are benign warnings, but anyway, here is a version without those warnings : ferrufx_multi_info_2_v1.3_nmc.mq4

skn
skn  

Thanks, Mladen.

You are always helpful.

mntiwana
mntiwana  

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with regards

can you please see under given 2 ver of QQE for nmc,they have errors and warnings,some more plz ,if check for nrp also,so much kinds.

mntiwana

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with regards

can you please see under given 2 ver of QQE for nmc,they have errors and warnings,some more plz ,if check for nrp also,so much kinds.

mntiwana

Try this : allabsoluteqqe_v2.31.mq4

Warning that are left are benign. To remove those warning almost the whole code should be rewritten.

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for the help,error removed,some warning,if not effect the performance of indi and is it not repainter one ?

regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for the help,error removed,some warning,if not effect the performance of indi and is it not repainter one ?

regards.

No, those warnings are benign - they should not affect the work of the indicator

jobudi888
jobudi888  

Hi Mladen or Mr.Tools,

Could you make these indi nmc? Thanks

candlevolume_09_3_beta.mq4

mn_highlightbar_v2.mq4

nb_meter_signals_v2.mq4

Regards,

William Snyder
William Snyder  
jobudi888:
Hi Mladen or Mr.Tools,

Could you make these indi nmc? Thanks

candlevolume_09_3_beta.mq4

mn_highlightbar_v2.mq4

nb_meter_signals_v2.mq4

Regards,

Hi Jobudi888, made the NB Meter_Signals_v2 compatible with mew mt4.