New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 225

rplust:
mLaden, I just found out that this is a broker issue concerning my real account. I was wondering, so I opened a Demo with the same broker and everything was ok. So I contacted them and found out that FXCM has limited the number of instruments to not more than 40 (which the user can chose by himself from the total list) to improve the quality of data streaming (so they say), but they have told nobody. I have adjusted that on my Platform and everything works fine. I wonder if any broker in this industry has the customer in mind, talking about service not money. So I wasted my time and your time. Sorry!

Strange

Why didn't the inform customers about it?

mladen:
Strange Why didn't the inform customers about it?

I was asking the same question, but the person at the other end ignored the question but said he was happy that my problem could be solved instead. So I left it that way. Would rather spend my time trying to win a trade not an argument with a broker.

rplust:
I was asking the same question, but the person at the other end ignored the question but said he was happy that my problem could be solved instead. So I left it that way. Would rather spend my time trying to win a trade not an argument with a broker.

I guess that the whole thing is the result of the SNB mess done some time ago - now the brokers are forced to be very careful

Hello

I have been looking for an indi that draws a vertical line at the open and close of the daily forex markets with a description like London open / London close.

I found this one, but it doesn't open. I would appreciate it if anyone has one that works for mt4, build 765.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/162/trading_session_vlines.mq4

Thank-you for your time,

Darren

DCC66:
Hello

I have been looking for an indi that draws a vertical line at the open and close of the daily forex markets with a description like London open / London close.

I found this one, but it doesn't open. I would appreciate it if anyone has one that works for mt4, build 765.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/162/trading_session_vlines.mq4

Thank-you for your time,

Darren

Darren

Try it out now : trading_session_vlines.mq4

mladen:
Darren Try it out now : trading_session_vlines.mq4

thank-you very much mladen !

I will try it tonight...at work now

Darren

Hello Traders

can anyone convert this indicator to new Metatrader, please?

Best Rgards

MissT

Files:

MissT.:
Hello Traders

can anyone convert this indicator to new Metatrader, please?

Best Rgards

MissT

MissT

Try it out now : allpivots_v3.5_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Darren Try it out now : trading_session_vlines.mq4

Hi mladen

I found this one that I like. Please tell me if you can adjust it to my time zone ? (Eastern Standard Time)

Thank-you,

Darren

xi-vlines20v1.02a.mq4

Files:

DCC66:
Hi mladen

I found this one that I like. Please tell me if you can adjust it to my time zone ? (Eastern Standard Time)

Thank-you,

Darren

xi-vlines20v1.02a.mq4

Darren

You can do that with the trading session vLines indicator : adjust the GMT_Adjust parameter so that it fits to your time

Reason: