New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 298

Jovager
Jovager  

trix1.mq4

Mladen,

In the Trix window, there are 4 numbers : 1-Trix value, 2-Signal value, 3- Difference ?, 4-Difference again ?

What change to have in 4 Preview Difference ?

Thanks in advance.

Jo

Files:
trix1.mq4 5 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jovager:
trix1.mq4

Mladen,

In the Trix window, there are 4 numbers : 1-Trix value, 2-Signal value, 3- Difference ?, 4-Difference again ?

What change to have in 4 Preview Difference ?

Thanks in advance.

Jo

Jo

I am afraid that I do not understand the question. Could you explain more?

Jovager
Jovager  

After Trix Index, Period 13,Signal Period 8, there are 4 Numbers........

Files:
jovager.jpg 514 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jovager:
After Trix Index, Period 13,Signal Period 8, there are 4 Numbers........

Yes, Those are values in the 4 display buffers that are having value different than EMPTY_VALUE in the moment of display

Jovager
Jovager  

OK and how can I have Previous value (Trix-Signal) ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jovager:
OK and how can I have Previous value (Trix-Signal) ?

How are you trying to get that value(s) now?

Jovager
Jovager  

Manually !!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jovager:
Manually !!!

Jo,

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173108

ALEX
ALEX  

HI MLADEN CAN YOU MAKE THAT WORK PLEASE

Files:
global
global  

I posted this in another very old but topic related thread but it seems like no one saw it so I thought that here may be an acceptable place to ask my question. Please let me know if there is a specific thread to post these kind of requests so I'll know where to posts in the future.

I've been searching for a simple MT4 auto trendline break indicator that will automatically draw a trendline based on a lookback of the most recent candles, then draw a colored arrow, Up or Down when that trendline is broken and optionally display a popup alert. I couldn't find this indicator anywhere but I'm seeing such trendlines and arrows on chart screenshots all over the place but maybe they were drawn manually. I hope such an indicator exists so I'll really appreciate it if someone can point me to where I can find it. Thanks.