New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 298

Jovager:
trix1.mq4

Mladen,

In the Trix window, there are 4 numbers : 1-Trix value, 2-Signal value, 3- Difference ?, 4-Difference again ?

What change to have in 4 Preview Difference ?

Thanks in advance.

Jo

Jo

I am afraid that I do not understand the question. Could you explain more?

After Trix Index, Period 13,Signal Period 8, there are 4 Numbers........

Files:
jovager.jpg  514 kb

Jovager:
After Trix Index, Period 13,Signal Period 8, there are 4 Numbers........

Yes, Those are values in the 4 display buffers that are having value different than EMPTY_VALUE in the moment of display

OK and how can I have Previous value (Trix-Signal) ?

Jovager:
OK and how can I have Previous value (Trix-Signal) ?

How are you trying to get that value(s) now?

Manually !!!

Jovager:
Manually !!!

Jo,

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173108

T3 Rsi Ma and Stochastic Tape made compatible the new mt4 builds.

HI MLADEN CAN YOU MAKE THAT WORK PLEASE

Files:

global:
I posted this in another very old but topic related thread but it seems like no one saw it so I thought that here may be an acceptable place to ask my question. Please let me know if there is a specific thread to post these kind of requests so I'll know where to posts in the future. I've been searching for a simple MT4 auto trendline break indicator that will automatically draw a trendline based on a lookback of the most recent candles, then draw a colored arrow, Up or Down when that trendline is broken and optionally display a popup alert. I couldn't find this indicator anywhere but I'm seeing such trendlines and arrows on chart screenshots all over the place but maybe they were drawn manually. I hope such an indicator exists so I'll really appreciate it if someone can point me to where I can find it. Thanks.

global

can you posts that " but I'm seeing such trendlines and arrows on chart screenshots all over the place" pictures for easy to understand your question,then may be some one help you fast,as for now it is all like just guessing.

Reason: