New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 51

engelmann:
Can you pls make it woking for the new MT4 version.

ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript.ex4

link:

File-Upload.net - ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript.ex4

----

Thanks for Markov.ex4

engelmann

ex4 file can not be changed. Do you have the original source (mq4)?

Hi! Please, make the worker the indicatormtf_elliot.mq4

Files:

evgenbest:
Hi! Please, make the worker the indicatormtf_elliot.mq4

evgenbest

Here you go

Files:

mladen:
evgenbest Here you go

Many thanks to you mladen

can ask still I you to correct a script?

elwavemetatraderpluginscript.mq4

Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr Tools,

Please, could you help me check the attached mtf Double Woodie indicator.

The indicator does not show correct higher Timeframe values and shape when you change from a lower Tf to a higher tf say from 1hr to 4 hours tf if it is set for 1 hr tf. It does not behave like a correct mtf indicator.

Help me also to make it new mt4 compliant and less CPU intensive.

evgenbest:
Many thanks to you mladen

can ask still I you to correct a script?

elwavemetatraderpluginscript.mq4

evgenbest

Even though that is a decompiled code, be prepared that there is a possibility that it can not be fixed (not even by the authors). The problem is that metaquotes decided to intercept all string exchanges with dlls (I had a case when a perfectly legal windows api function was returning correct size string which was blanked by metaquotes "protection")

mladen:
evgenbest Even though that is a decompiled code, be prepared that there is a possibility that it can not be fixed (not even by the authors). The problem is that metaquotes decided to intercept all string exchanges with dlls (I had a case when a perfectly legal windows api function was returning correct size string which was blanked by metaquotes "protection")

thanks. badly that it is impossible to make him the worker

evgenbest:
thanks. badly that it is impossible to make him the worker

Guys,

Simply get prepared that some things are never going to work the way they worked before. Especially stuff that uses dlls and string arguments

Hello again,

I am still trying to work with the divergence indicator. Originally It currently waits for 2 bars to paint the divergence on the chart.

I use this on a Renko chart and got it to paint a divergence arrow at the close of the bar by changing:

processBullish(pos+2);

processBearish(pos+2);

to

processBullish(pos+1);

processBearish(pos+1);

and then a couple of minutes later it will be gone and and then maybe it will come back.

Is it possible to modify this to have it paint at the close of the just completed bar (1 bar back) and to stop it from changing the indication while the new bar is forming.

This what I am trying to stop it from doing. When it paints a signal I want it to stay so maybe it only reads at the first tic of the new bar?

If someone can please look at this modification I would be very grateful.

cci_divergence_jw.mq4

Thank you all Maa1

Files:

maa1:
Hello again,

I am still trying to work with the divergence indicator. Originally It currently waits for 2 bars to paint the divergence on the chart.

I use this on a Renko chart and got it to paint a divergence arrow at the close of the bar by changing:

processBullish(pos+2);

processBearish(pos+2);

to

processBullish(pos+1);

processBearish(pos+1);

and then a couple of minutes later it will be gone and and then maybe it will come back.

Is it possible to modify this to have it paint at the close of the just completed bar (1 bar back) and to stop it from changing the indication while the new bar is forming.

This what I am trying to stop it from doing. When it paints a signal I want it to stay so maybe it only reads at the first tic of the new bar?

If someone can please look at this modification I would be very grateful.

cci_divergence_jw.mq4

Thank you all Maa1

maa1

It is not possible to find peaks and valleys that way. The pos+2 is actually a way where the first closed bar is used, but it needs to compare 5 closed bars of price to 5 closed bars of indicator and that is why you get divetrgence in the hindsight

Reason: