New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 42

Can this be converted for a new metatrader 4 :

Can someone make this indicator compatible with new metatrader 4, and make it non repaint please

jaguar.mq4 thank you so much

Files:
jaguar.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
Try using this one :

Many, many thanks!

It works perfect on my broker's platform.

hotchilox:
Can someone make this indicator compatible with new metatrader 4, and make it non repaint please jaguar.mq4 thank you so much

hotchilox

"Jaguar" is a decompiled XO indicator. When correctly coded, XO does not repaint, and since "Jaguar" is my XO indicator renamed to that funny name (in order to be sold), it does not repaint (just remove the stupid fixed minimum and maximum that someone placed on that indicator which should not be there at all and you shall see that it does not repaint).

All the best

tampa:
Can this be converted for a new metatrader 4 :

Here you go It is fully new metatrader 4 compatible now

hi mladen, i have a few questions about these new renko indicators, please take a look at the image

Files:
renkotsd.png  50 kb

Robson Paludo:
hi mladen, i have a few questions about these new renko indicators, please take a look at the image

Robson

The first one is a variation of of "regular" renko (hence it has "median" in its name) and that is why it creates different candles

As of renko charts and how do they work: unless you anchor them at some exact time in the past they are going to change to some extent when the source chart is reloaded. It is the nature of renko charts that we all have to live with

Dear Mladen,

This is my first post in this forum and obviously my first request, would you please make good 123 pattern V6 indicator for new mt4 604, I shall much be obliged, regards,

Yash

ybhattacharyya:
Dear Mladen,

This is my first post in this forum and obviously my first request, would you please make good 123 pattern V6 indicator for new mt4 604, I shall much be obliged, regards,

Yash

Yash

Can you post, as a link or as an attachment, the version that you are using?

MLaden, MrTools.

I am using a variant of the attached Super Smoother MACD and am encountering a subscripting problem for negative numbers in the following code:

i = Bars-i-1;

int s = instanceNo*2;

workSsm[s+_price] = price;

//Note by Tzuman: invalid subscript of -1 & -2 when i=BARS for i, i-1,i-2

workSsm[s+_ssm] = workSsmCoeffs[_c1]*(workSsm[s+_price]+workSsm[s+_price])/2.0 +

workSsmCoeffs[_c2]*workSsm[s+_ssm] +

workSsmCoeffs[_c3]*workSsm[s+_ssm];

I'm wondering if the subscript reversal is necessary?

I made a couple of changes to declare integers prior to loops and if statements rather than inside to correct scope problems. The full code is attached.

Thanks,

Tzuman

ps this is the cause of my #property strict issue I found earlier today

Reason: