New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 75

litplum:
Cheers Mladen, yet again you amaze....

"I tried Renko Mean Live Chart Indicator & alerts nmc.mq4 on IG index (MT4, build 625), works great except that one click trading on the chart doesn't work, The same happens with other RenkoLiveChart indies, is this a problem with this particular indi family, or with Renko charts generally?"

Any thoughts on the above One Click Trading problem?

litplum

Tested it on a couple of offline charts (including the one generated by Renko Mean Live Chart Indicator & alerts nmc.mq4)and all worked OK. For test I used Alpari demo and I am using build 628. Maybe the problem is in build 625 (right now I do not have it so I can not test if there is a difference on the same broker for one click trading on offline charts using build 625 and build 628)

Thanks Mladen,

Sounds like I need to download build 628, these MT4 updates are a pain, but this one's proving to be the mother of them all.

Thanks again and cheers for now....

Mladen,

Please convert the attached indicator to be compatible with MT4 build 600+

chrisstoff:
Mladen, Please convert the attached indicator to be compatible with MT4 build 600+

chrisstoff

Here you go : kaufman_-_price_filtered_slope_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

PS: change the default fastest parameter from 2 to 10 (as you know I look for trending opportunities much more often than for scalping opportunities ) That 10-30 is, btw, original Perry Kaufman's choice too

mladen:
chrisstoff

Here you go : kaufman_-_price_filtered_slope_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

PS: change the default fastest parameter from 2 to 10 (as you know I look for trending opportunities much more often than for scalping opportunities ) That 10-30 is, btw, original Perry Kaufman's choice too

Great! Thank you

Hi guys,

I have seen on SonicR's indicators, that there is a custom line that shows the current price - not just the standard line moving with price. This is a line that extends probably 2 candles beyond the current candle, and has a dot at the end that changes color to green when price moves up, and red when price moves down. Anybody has this as a stand alone indicator please?

Please see pic what it looks like.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Good afternoon:

Hello mladen.

Could you please correct the warnings when compiling this indicator.

Thank you very much.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon:

Hello mladen.

Could you please correct the warnings when compiling this indicator.

Thank you very much.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Herno,

Those were more or less benign warnings, but anyway, here is a version that cleaned up those warnings : darvasboxes_nmc.mq4

Files:

Dear mladen or mr.tools

would you please upgrade this indicator to new metatrader.

Dear mladen or mr.tools

would you please upgrade this indicator to new metatrader.

Files:
Reason: