New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 111

mladen:
Found one error in the multiple RSI. As usual, the things seem to be compatible (metatrader 4 and 5) and in the end, they are not compatible at all. This one works correctly now (as far as I tested it) : multiple_rsi_nmc_1.ex4 PS: It is build with built 625 (did not want to risk yet to post a version compiled with build 633)

Dear Mladen

Is it possible for you to make 'Multiple CCI' like 'Multiple RSI nmc'

Thanks for any help

secretcode

mladen:
Replace the SymbolToSound() function with this :
string SymbolToSound(int soundtype )

{

string pairs[]={"EURUSD","GBPUSD","AUDUSD","USDCHF","USDJPY",

"EURAUD","GBPCHF","GBPJPY","EURJPY","USDCAD",

"USDCHF","CHFJPY","EURGBP","EURCAD"};

string asound;

int k;

string sym = Symbol();

for ( int i=0; i<ArraySize(pairs); i++ )

{

if ( StringFind( sym , pairs , 0) >= 0 )

k= i;

}

/*

switch(k) {

case 0: asound="EUR_USD.wav"; break;

case 1: asound="GBP_USD.wav"; break;

case 2: asound="AUD_USD.wav"; break;

case 3: asound="USD_CHF.wav"; break;

case 4: asound="USD_JPY.wav"; break;

case 5: asound="EUR_AUD.wav"; break;

case 6: asound="GBP_CHF.wav"; break;

case 7: asound="GBP_JPY.wav"; break;

case 8: asound="EUR_JPY.wav"; break;

case 9: asound="USD_CAD.wav"; break;

}

*/

if ( soundtype == 1)

{

asound = "BreakOut_" + asound;

}

else if ( soundtype == 2 )

{

asound = "TrendChange_" + asound;

}

else

{

asound = "alert.wav";

}

asound="alert.wav";

return(asound);

}

It is lacking wav files, that is why it is not alerting. If you have those wav files it will alert properly

Would you please provide the code I'd need to create a push alert? Your code might possibly be for the entire indicator in case the push alert portion is not just simply a function to paste. Thank you. This is for post #941 on page 95.

madopter:
Would you please provide the code I'd need to create a push alert? Your code might possibly be for the entire indicator in case the push alert portion is not just simply a function to paste. Thank you. This is for post #941 on page 95.

madopter

To send a push notification simply add

SendNotification("Your notification text");

Where you wish it to be executed in the code

Greetings to you guru please can you help me in upgrading this MOVING AVERAGE CROSS OVER indy to use a Smooth MA data. I do not use the simple, exponential and the weighted. I use smooth MA method in my chart. How do I do this by default please. Secodly, I will like the ARROWS small in size. Thank you

Files:
macross.mq4  9 kb

Please sir i am looking for a smooth moving average cross over alert indicator.

Faster MA 10

slower MA 20

MA method = smooth.

Attached indicator above. Many big big thanks in arrears

siloko:
Please sir i am looking for a smooth moving average cross over alert indicator.

Faster MA 10

slower MA 20

MA method = smooth.

Attached indicator above. Many big big thanks in arrears

siloko

Set the ma modes to 2 (smoothed ma) in the parameters for both (for FastMA_Mode and SlowMA_Mode) and you will get a cross of smoothed moving averages

I just altered the code in the file but got error message. Oh yes please pardon my poor brain to coding. Trying to edit the parameters from menu is not clickable except the number inputs at the right. Confession i do not know what code to edit to replace with smoothed moving averages. Am sorry for bothering you.

siloko:
I just altered the code in the file but got error message. Oh yes please pardon my poor brain to coding. Trying to edit the parameters from menu is not clickable except the number inputs at the right. Confession i do not know what code to edit to replace with smoothed moving averages. Am sorry for bothering you.

siloko

Attach the indicator to the chart

Right click on the chart. Chose Indicators list->MaCross. Press edit

Chose Input parameters. Enter values 2 for ma modes as on picture. Enter values for the rest of the parameters as per your wish. Press OK and it will work according t new parameters

Files:
ma_cross.gif  87 kb

I got you clearly now. Such a simple thing. Apology for wasting your time bro. Thank you.

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible for you to make 'Multiple CCI' like 'Multiple RSI nmc'

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go : multiple_cci_nmc.ex4

Up to 128 CCI values in the same sub window

Files:
Reason: