New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 121

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
madopter:
Hi mladen, can you please modify this indicator so that the RSI period can be manually set? Thank you.

The indicator is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page14

madopter

Sorry, but that indicator has a lot of incompatibilities and going through 5000 lines of code in order to find out what is wrong with the new metatrader 4 and that indicator is a job that would take at least a couple of week - which I regretfully do not have to dedicate to that indicator. Even when the zero divide error is resolved, it will not work

madopter
madopter  

Not applicable content -- removed.

studbiol
studbiol  
mladen:
And for the last one : even hanover gave up updating those (the functions used in that are are functions that hanover collected) . Better to use some simple indicator that displays current symbol and its price (since that is what that indicator does)
airquest:
Take the ex4, it works (for now) with that on new mt4.

Dear mladen and airquest,

thank you for your answers. Meanwhile I found the attached indicator that works with Meta-Trader build 646 ... so far.

Files:
chirag77
chirag77  

Hi friends, please make this indicator new MT4 compatible/turn into nmc version.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chirag77:
Hi friends, please make this indicator new MT4 compatible/turn into nmc version.

chirag77

Do you happen yo have original source code of that indicator (no-decompiled version)?

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  

The arrows for the attached indicator don't appear. Can anyone help? Thks

osarun
osarun  

Hi,

I would appreciate if you could renew the attached indicator for the latest build of MT4.

Thank you,

blau_-_tsi_mtf.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
itpeeper:
Hi,

I would appreciate if you could renew the attached indicator for the latest build of MT4.

Thank you,

blau_-_tsi_mtf.mq4

itpeeper

Here you go : blau_-_tsi_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multiple rsi that allows up to 512 rsi values in the same sub-window : multiple_rsi_3_nmc.ex4

osarun
osarun  
mladen:
itpeeper Here you go : blau_-_tsi_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you, mladen.