New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 109

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  

Hi all the ComplexPairSignal_tuned isn't working on my offline charts can someone take a look at it? I'm using the attached version of PeriodCon, thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jaquanburton:
Hi all the ComplexPairSignal_tuned isn't working on my offline charts can someone take a look at it? I'm using the attached version of PeriodCon, thanks.

Jaquanburton

Try this : complexpairsignal_tuned_1.01.mq4

Did not test it. Use the "offline" parameters to set the desired parameters when in offline mode

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  
mladen:
Jaquanburton

Try this : complexpairsignal_tuned_1.01.mq4

Did not test it. Use the "offline" parameters to set the desired parameters when in offline mode

Ok thanks mladen!

qwertyguy2004
qwertyguy2004  
cja:
I noticed a small error in the position of the current Range label so I have updated the code sorry for any inconvenience. daily_range_nmc_1.ex4

thank you so much CJA. u are the best!

madopter
madopter  
mladen:
Try this one out now : congestionbreakoutv2.01.mq4

Regarding post #941 on page 95: this version fixes the counted bars but the alerts do not work. The alerts were fixed in this version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page470 -- if you would, please combine the two fixes.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
madopter:
Regarding post #941 on page 95: this version fixes the counted bars but the alerts do not work. The alerts were fixed in this version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page470 -- if you would, please combine the two fixes.

Replace the SymbolToSound() function with this :

string SymbolToSound(int soundtype )

{

string pairs[]={"EURUSD","GBPUSD","AUDUSD","USDCHF","USDJPY",

"EURAUD","GBPCHF","GBPJPY","EURJPY","USDCAD",

"USDCHF","CHFJPY","EURGBP","EURCAD"};

string asound;

int k;

string sym = Symbol();

for ( int i=0; i<ArraySize(pairs); i++ )

{

if ( StringFind( sym , pairs , 0) >= 0 )

k= i;

}

/*

switch(k) {

case 0: asound="EUR_USD.wav"; break;

case 1: asound="GBP_USD.wav"; break;

case 2: asound="AUD_USD.wav"; break;

case 3: asound="USD_CHF.wav"; break;

case 4: asound="USD_JPY.wav"; break;

case 5: asound="EUR_AUD.wav"; break;

case 6: asound="GBP_CHF.wav"; break;

case 7: asound="GBP_JPY.wav"; break;

case 8: asound="EUR_JPY.wav"; break;

case 9: asound="USD_CAD.wav"; break;

}

*/

if ( soundtype == 1)

{

asound = "BreakOut_" + asound;

}

else if ( soundtype == 2 )

{

asound = "TrendChange_" + asound;

}

else

{

asound = "alert.wav";

}

asound="alert.wav";

return(asound);

}

It is lacking wav files, that is why it is not alerting. If you have those wav files it will alert properly

Claudia
Claudia  
cja:
Auto candles simply means that as you zoom in and out on a chart the candles automatically retain the correct size unlike normal coded colored candles which are preset to a fixed size. Sorry I am not prepared to post the mq4 file.

Dear Cja,

could you please check inside the code of your script? There is a bug.

It's an ex4 file so I cannot fix the code.

Thanks a lot.

Cla

drag_amp_drop_pending_straddle.ex4

Elias Abdallah
Elias Abdallah  

Hi

I would like to ask if anyone have an simple modified indicator of Williams%R wich will color the indicator line with green when pointing up and red when pointing down as per the below snapshot from my mobile phone.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
photo.png 96 kb
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
claudiaforex:
Dear Cja,

could you please check inside the code of your script? There is a bug.

It's an ex4 file so I cannot fix the code.

Thanks a lot.

Cla

drag_amp_drop_pending_straddle.ex4

I had a look and found no problems with the code.

#1 Drag and Drop means that the script has to be dragged onto the chart not just just double clicked in the navigator window

#2The script has to be released on the chart close to the current bid price as it is setting a straddle of Two pending stop orders either side of the current price.

#3 If the straddle distance is set too close to the bid price ( Below the Broker allowed stop distance ) the pending orders will not set.

CJA

Claudia
Claudia  
cja:
I had a look and found no problems with the code.

#1 Drag and Drop means that the script has to be dragged onto the chart not just just double clicked in the navigator window

#2The script has to be released on the chart close to the current bid price as it is setting a straddle of Two pending stop orders either side of the current price.

#3 If the straddle distance is set too close to the bid price ( Below the Broker allowed stop distance ) the pending orders will not set.

CJA

Indeed I forgot to DRAG the script...anyway it works great! Thank you very much.

Best regards