New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 59

privateer:
Graf Analysis working on build 610
Pava:
this indicator is not working....
mladen:
Tsar

Those were all just warnings (they did not prevent the indicator from working)

Anyway, here is a version that does not have those compiler warning either (I am currently using build 628, and it seems to be working OK on it)

Graf Analysis_V2.1 EN nmc worked in MT4 Build 610.

I found a changes in the Diagonal scale calculation than before. And Fibo calculationstill Correctly

NOTE: Attach .EX4 file's used compile with MT4 Build 610

@ Pava

Do not compiled use DEBUGGER, because can't work Perfect in the Chart.

mladen:
The Graf Analysis? Try changing time frame back and forth (to higher time frame preferably). It should work (as you can see from the example). But, again, I am currently on build 628 - maybe that is the problem

Graf Analysis_V2.1 EN nmc not Work Well in MT4 Build 625.

I found a lot changes in the Diagonal scale calculation than before. And Fibo calculationstill Correctly

NOTE: Attach .EX4 file's used compile with MT4 Build 625

mladen:
The Graf Analysis? Try changing time frame back and forth (to higher time frame preferably). It should work (as you can see from the example). But, again, I am currently on build 628 - maybe that is the problem

Hi mladen,

Graf Analysis_V 2.1 EN nmc you wrote is Correctly...

Tried wear with the compiled Build 509; Build 610& Build 625 for MT4 Build 625 btw Results obtained with different incorrect than MT4 Build earlier

I feel frustrated with MT4now !

Any the Solution for these ? I need Graf Analysis_V 2.1for my Analysis in TRADE.

Tsar:
Hi mladen,

Graf Analysis_V 2.1 EN nmc you wrote is Correctly...

Tried wear with the compiled Build 509; Build 610& Build 625 for MT4 Build 625 btw Results obtained with different incorrect than MT4 Build earlier

I feel frustrated with MT4now !

Any the Solution for these ? I need Graf Analysis_V 2.1for my Analysis in TRADE.

Tsar,

Sorry but that is the price that we all are going to have to pay for this new metatrader 4, And try compiling the code with each build. There is no need to use a version compiled with build 509 - the code should compile with all the versions

mrtools:
Renko Mean version compatible with new mt4.

Hi, anyone else having problems with the alerts of this indicator since the new build 625 ?

I learned from Mladen that Renko including alerts is not recommended in terms of speed but anyway alerts do not seem to work.

mladen:
Tsar, Sorry but that is the price that we all are going to have to pay for this new metatrader 4, And try compiling the code with each build. There is no need to use a version compiled with build 509 - the code should compile with all the versions

Yes, you are right.

But 2 months has been left and MT4 Platform still in the Updates.

The OLD Program Code's has been adapted, when there is a change then it should be repaired according to the MT4 Build the last.

The Question : Until when will this take place ? How much pay attention for these ?

Dear mladen,

These AutoFiboRetracementIndicator with New Concept

I didn't found Problem when Compiled with MT4 Build 610 ; MT4 Build 625 and MT4 Build 628.

But have got 1 WARNING : variable 'retracementExtent' not used ; when run compiled use DEBUGGER. Need Help Fix it for Correctly, please...

And add can change the FIBO Horizontal Line + % FIBO function.

Not Diagonal FIBO only as Default Setting.

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

These AutoFiboRetracementIndicator with New Concept

I didn't found Problem when Compiled with MT4 Build 610 ; MT4 Build 625 and MT4 Build 628.

But have got 1 WARNING : variable retracementExtent not used ; when run compiled use DEBUGGER. Need Help Fix it for Correctly, please...

And add can change the FIBO Horizontal Line + % FIBO function.

Not Diagonal FIBO only as Default Setting.

Tsar, that warning means that, that integer isn't being used in the code and is an error that doesn't affect anything.

Dear mladen,

These Waddah_Attar_Explosion Alert with New Concept

For modified the alert-routines and added some new alert types, have popup, email, sound, pushnotification.

I didn't found Problem when Compiled with above MT4 Build 610 ; MT4 Build 625 and MT4 Build 628.

But have got 2 WARNINGS : variable 'handle' not used and declaration of 'msg' hides global declaration at line 38; when run compiled use DEBUGGER.

Need Help Fix it for Correctly, please...

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

These Waddah_Attar_Explosion Alert with New Concept

For modified the alert-routines and added some new alert types, have popup, email, sound, pushnotification.

I didn't found Problem when Compiled with above MT4 Build 610 ; MT4 Build 625 and MT4 Build 628.

But have got 2 WARNINGS : variable 'handle' not used and declaration of 'msg' hides global declaration at line 38; when run compiled use DEBUGGER.

Need Help Fix it for Correctly, please...

Tsar should be fine now.

Reason: