New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 220

mladen:
Here is this one too : trendlinechannel_wc_nlr_nmc.mq4

thx you very much...

mladen:
Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

mladen,

I' m sorry, I found this indi in this tread As simple as possible: 00 level trading @ Forex Factory and it' s widely used.

andreatrade:
mladen, I' m sorry, I found this indi in this tread As simple as possible: 00 level trading @ Forex Factory and it' s widely used.

Yes, I see

I have one question : can you use this version (that is from that same zipped file) : market_panel_display_controller.ex4 ?

Can anyone please help modify this indicator to work with the new mt4 platform????

Files:

jojoey2x:
Can anyone please help modify this indicator to work with the new mt4 platform????

jojoey2x

Here you go : max_stops_line_v1.1_nmc.mq4

Happy trading

Files:

SVS oscillator svs_oscillator.mq4

Files:
svs.gif  29 kb

Thank You mladen, you indeed a force to reckon with.

mladen:
Yes, I see I have one question : can you use this version (that is from that same zipped file) : market_panel_display_controller.ex4 ?

MLaden, I've got another mql file with the same code though. (The exe file above is not really flexible to work with).

It needs some cleaning up to work with the latest MT4. Could you please do that. Thank you!

market_panel.mq4

Files:

rplust:
MLaden, I've got another mql file with the same code though. (The exe file above is not really flexible to work with).

It needs some cleaning up to work with the latest MT4. Could you please do that. Thank you!

market_panel.mq4

rplust

Try it out now : market_panel_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
rplust Try it out now : market_panel_nmc.mq4

Thank you MLaden! How do I adjust it, so it shows zero Digits for those with no digits like GER30, USDOLLAR for example. I've been trying but don't get anywhere. It still shows 5 Digits for those.

Also the JPY pairs should show 3 Digits instead of 5.

Reason: