Rob
Rob  
mladen:
Here is this one too : trendlinechannel_wc_nlr_nmc.mq4

thx you very much...

andreatrade
andreatrade  
mladen:
Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

mladen,

I' m sorry, I found this indi in this tread As simple as possible: 00 level trading @ Forex Factory and it' s widely used.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
andreatrade:
mladen, I' m sorry, I found this indi in this tread As simple as possible: 00 level trading @ Forex Factory and it' s widely used.

Yes, I see

I have one question : can you use this version (that is from that same zipped file) : market_panel_display_controller.ex4 ?

jojoey2x
jojoey2x  

Can anyone please help modify this indicator to work with the new mt4 platform????

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jojoey2x:
Can anyone please help modify this indicator to work with the new mt4 platform????

jojoey2x

Here you go : max_stops_line_v1.1_nmc.mq4

Happy trading

Files:
Joakin
Joakin  

SVS oscillator svs_oscillator.mq4

Files:
jojoey2x
jojoey2x  

Thank You mladen, you indeed a force to reckon with.

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
Yes, I see I have one question : can you use this version (that is from that same zipped file) : market_panel_display_controller.ex4 ?

MLaden, I've got another mql file with the same code though. (The exe file above is not really flexible to work with).

It needs some cleaning up to work with the latest MT4. Could you please do that. Thank you!

market_panel.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
MLaden, I've got another mql file with the same code though. (The exe file above is not really flexible to work with).

It needs some cleaning up to work with the latest MT4. Could you please do that. Thank you!

market_panel.mq4

rplust

Try it out now : market_panel_nmc.mq4

Files: