New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 102

Hi,

I have a series of indicators I want to make sure run on the most recent build of MT4. I'm on a fixed income due to a medical disability. I'm willing to pay someone to do this, although I don't know if I can afford the going rate most programmers charge (I was told it's around $65.00/hr).

I know this topic says Coding Help...but I'm sure the kind person/people doing this could be swamped? Therefore, I'd be more than happy to show my gratitude by sending this individual a "gift" thru paypal for your kindness.

Do I just upload my indicators here with the request? Or can I send a private message to the individual? Is there another thread to handle this request?

Most indicators are simply to make sure they run properly on the most recent build. No further explanation would be needed. Some of these indicators I paid to have created. Therefore, I'm a bit apprehensive about posting them since I paid to have them coded. If this is a stipulation of this thread, then so be it. I will post. Just provide guidance as to how to get started.

A few indicators I would like made into mtf or have other modifications. Would I send any indicators like this along with a powerpoint explaining or do I just post images along with the request in this thread? I'm concerned the post might be too long. That's why I thought a powerpoint or word document explaining would keep the post length down. Or maybe I just submit a series of posts?

First time requesting this, so please pardon my lack of knowing how to properly request this on this forum.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your kindness.

jbozman:
Hi,

I have a series of indicators I want to make sure run on the most recent build of MT4. I'm on a fixed income due to a medical disability. I'm willing to pay someone to do this, although I don't know if I can afford the going rate most programmers charge (I was told it's around $65.00/hr).

I know this topic says Coding Help...but I'm sure the kind person/people doing this could be swamped? Therefore, I'd be more than happy to show my gratitude by sending this individual a "gift" thru paypal for your kindness.

Do I just upload my indicators here with the request? Or can I send a private message to the individual? Is there another thread to handle this request?

Most indicators are simply to make sure they run properly on the most recent build. No further explanation would be needed. Some of these indicators I paid to have created. Therefore, I'm a bit apprehensive about posting them since I paid to have them coded. If this is a stipulation of this thread, then so be it. I will post. Just provide guidance as to how to get started.

A few indicators I would like made into mtf or have other modifications. Would I send any indicators like this along with a powerpoint explaining or do I just post images along with the request in this thread? I'm concerned the post might be too long. That's why I thought a powerpoint or word document explaining would keep the post length down. Or maybe I just submit a series of posts?

First time requesting this, so please pardon my lack of knowing how to properly request this on this forum.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your kindness.

Why don't you post the ones that you can (that are not private) and someone will check them for compatibility?

mladen:
jobudi888

Try out this version

It works when VolFilter is set to false too (even when time frames are achanged). Check if new bars are working OK (did not have time to check it in run-time). I tested it in visual back test and it seems to be working as it should : 123patternsv7.01_nmc.mq4

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Could help me with an alert for this? hopefully with a different sound then other indi. please...

Thank you very much

studbiol:
Dear mladen, and again I have to ask for your support

studbiol

Here is a trend filter zones : trend_filter_zones_nmc.mq4

Dear mladen,

and again I have to ask for your support

Files:

Dear mladen,

what happened to #DTosc & arrows - smoothed & alerts? Why did it disapear?

studbiol:
Dear mladen, what happened to #DTosc & arrows - smoothed & alerts? Why did it disapear?

It is an indicator from elite section

Updated version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Oops ..... I found it on FF. Now I know what happened to #DTosc ..... ... and why it disapeared. Sorry.

studbiol:
Oops ..... I found it on FF. Now I know what happened to #DTosc ..... ... and why it disapeared. Sorry.

Yes

And they also posted centered TMA from the elite sectiom at FF and tried to make a wonder system out of it (renamed it of course). To the extent that twee asked me what to do and I told him to leave it as is since they simply have no idea how a centered TMA can be traded. So now a lot of people think that TMA and centered TMA are the same. And let me guess : there was no "hey this was not made by me" in the post where the dtosc was posted.

That is all a usual stuff in this world that thinks that everybody else knowledge is worthless excepth his/her own and it only shows in what kind of a world we are living in and not what somebody knows or not. Net became a place where people pretend to be something else and not a place where people exchange knowledge. Unfortunately

Hi Mladen! Is there anyway you or anyone else can make the attached indicator compatible with the new MT4 build. I'm thinking it may be different than other traditional adx cross indicators. Thanks!

Files:
adx_cross.mq4  3 kb
Reason: