New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 241

mladen:
Try it out now : genesismatrix_2.22.mq4

I believe it was "Poster" who was originally asking for it to be fixed, I was just providing the required underlying indicators. But I can confirm it does work for me (build 840), so I thank you just the same Mladen.

all the best!

Pippo Inzaghi:
I believe it was "Poster" who was originally asking for it to be fixed, I was just providing the required underlying indicators. But I can confirm it does work for me (build 840), so I thank you just the same Mladen. all the best!

You are right ... it was poster that asked

It comes with an age

t3_rsi_ac2.mq4

can trouble someone to have a look, to make it without lines cutting through the whole chart ?

even if i choose no for cross alert- lines are still shown.

and i have to repeatedly change the colour of the white line when i switch timeframe.. can this be fix?

thanks alot in advance.

Files:

rainbow101:
t3_rsi_ac2.mq4

can trouble someone to have a look, to make it without lines cutting through the whole chart ?

even if i choose no for cross alert- lines are still shown.

and i have to repeatedly change the colour of the white line when i switch timeframe.. can this be fix?

thanks alot in advance.

Rainbow101, this is a fixed version without the lines, just an explanation, on the version you posted it was using T3_Period for both the rsi and the t3, on this version you can change the RsiPeriod and the T3_Period separately, if you want this version exactly the same as the version posted just make both periods the same.

Files:

adaptive_smoother_aroon_oscillator.mq4t3_aroon_oscillator.mq4

can someone help to make these nmc?

thanks alot

rainbow101:
adaptive_smoother_aroon_oscillator.mq4t3_aroon_oscillator.mq4

can someone help to make these nmc?

thanks alot

Rainbow101, made them nmc.

Hello MrTools, Mladen

could you please make this indicator new mt4 compatible? allabsolutedifference_v2.2.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page32

Thank you

makoz:
Hello MrTools, Mladen

could you please make this indicator new mt4 compatible? allabsolutedifference_v2.2.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page32

Thank you

New mt4 compatible version : allabsolutedifference_v2.2_nmc.mq4

PS: two left compiler warnings are benign - no need to change them

Dear mladen,

These Old 'Market Profile' concept. When I install in MT4 Build 840make it my Computer Crash.

Found 7 Warnings. Is it posible Convert to MT4 nmc ? The Picture like in Attachment...

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

These Old 'Market Profile' concept. When I install in MT4 Build 840make it my Computer Crash.

Found 7 Warnings. Is it posible Convert to MT4 nmc ? The Picture like in Attachment...

Tsar

That indicator does not work on build 788 either

Reason: