New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 224

Darren
Darren  

Hello mr tools / mladen

I am a newbie looking for a reliable currency strength indicator that works with the current mt4 build.

I appreciate your time.

Thank-you,

Darren

Darren
Darren  

Thank-you for the quick response mladen. You andmr toolsare the reason I joined this forum.

You both spend a lot of your time helping newbies like me.

I’ve looked at another dozen forums and this one is the best! I am looking for 2 things over the last 2 weeks, an indicator like this one for M15 time frame, mt4, build 765 and a good currency meter.

I would really appreciate your recommendations.

Thank-you,

Darren

pavaka
pavaka  

"Sixty Second Trades" - formally known as "Gone in 60 Seconds"...

Darren
Darren  

Hey Pava, I am only using it for M15, and it's always one candle earlier than:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page295

Please recommend an indicator like this one, but earlier, that I can use with build 765.

Thanks,

Darren

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DCC66:
Hey Pava, I am only using it for M15, and it's always one candle earlier than:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page295

Please recommend an indicator like this one, but earlier, that I can use with build 765.

Thanks,

Darren

Darren

That indicator from that lonk (the "adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts") is compatible with the new metatrader 4

Darren
Darren  
mladen:
Darren That indicator from that lonk (the "adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts") is compatible with the new metatrader 4

Hello mladen, fist of all thank-you for your help so far !

Yes this indicator does work with 765, however the majority of time it is one candle LATE with it's signals.

I posted in another thread, not sure if you saw it...

I am at work now, but when I tried it last night, it did NOT have a pop-up, only sound alert.

I know it was designed for 60sec, but I use succesfully for M15.

From what I've seen, it shows signals ONE candle EARLIER than others I've found.

mr tools / mladen, would you be able to make an indictor with arrows and pop-ups for ADX 14, BARS 350, that doesn't repaint, for Dan The Great and myself ? Unless someone can explain to me other wise, this works very well on M15 !

I am sure others would benefit as well. If anyone has a better M15 indicator please share it.

Thanks again to mr tools and mladen for all their generous work, especially for newbies like myself

Darren

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DCC66:
Hello mladen, fist of all thank-you for your help so far !

Yes this indicator does work with 765, however the majority of time it is one candle LATE with it's signals.

I posted in another thread, not sure if you saw it...

I am at work now, but when I tried it last night, it did NOT have a pop-up, only sound alert.

I know it was designed for 60sec, but I use succesfully for M15.

From what I've seen, it shows signals ONE candle EARLIER than others I've found.

mr tools / mladen, would you be able to make an indictor with arrows and pop-ups for ADX 14, BARS 350, that doesn't repaint, for Dan The Great and myself ? Unless someone can explain to me other wise, this works very well on M15 !

I am sure others would benefit as well. If anyone has a better M15 indicator please share it.

Thanks again to mr tools and mladen for all their generous work, especially for newbies like myself

Darren

Darren

Is I told - that indicator does not repaint and you can use any ADX calculation period you wish

rplust
rplust  

Hi,

mLaden, could you please have a look at the code as strangely the Price in the market Panel does not update for following instruments:

USOil, XAUUSD and USDollar.....for all the other ones including the Ger30 (Dax) it is ok. Thank you!

market_panel_nmc_0.1.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
Hi,

mLaden, could you please have a look at the code as strangely the Price in the market Panel does not update for following instruments:

USOil, XAUUSD and USDollar.....for all the other ones including the Ger30 (Dax) it is ok. Thank you!

market_panel_nmc_0.1.mq4

rplust

This is an example how it displays XAUUSD on my terminal :

And this is how it displays USDOLLAR :

Files:
xauusd.gif 114 kb
usdollar.gif 113 kb
Darren
Darren  
mladen:
Darren Is I told - that indicator does not repaint and you can use any ADX calculation period you wish

Thank-you very much mladen !