New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 224

Thank-you for the quick response mladen. You andmr toolsare the reason I joined this forum.

You both spend a lot of your time helping newbies like me.

I’ve looked at another dozen forums and this one is the best! I am looking for 2 things over the last 2 weeks, an indicator like this one for M15 time frame, mt4, build 765 and a good currency meter.

I would really appreciate your recommendations.

Thank-you,

Darren

"Sixty Second Trades" - formally known as "Gone in 60 Seconds"...

Hey Pava, I am only using it for M15, and it's always one candle earlier than:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page295

Please recommend an indicator like this one, but earlier, that I can use with build 765.

Thanks,

Darren

DCC66:
Hey Pava, I am only using it for M15, and it's always one candle earlier than:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page295

Please recommend an indicator like this one, but earlier, that I can use with build 765.

Thanks,

Darren

Darren

That indicator from that lonk (the "adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts") is compatible with the new metatrader 4

mladen:
Darren That indicator from that lonk (the "adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts") is compatible with the new metatrader 4

Hello mladen, fist of all thank-you for your help so far !

Yes this indicator does work with 765, however the majority of time it is one candle LATE with it's signals.

I posted in another thread, not sure if you saw it...

I am at work now, but when I tried it last night, it did NOT have a pop-up, only sound alert.

I know it was designed for 60sec, but I use succesfully for M15.

From what I've seen, it shows signals ONE candle EARLIER than others I've found.

mr tools / mladen, would you be able to make an indictor with arrows and pop-ups for ADX 14, BARS 350, that doesn't repaint, for Dan The Great and myself ? Unless someone can explain to me other wise, this works very well on M15 !

I am sure others would benefit as well. If anyone has a better M15 indicator please share it.

Thanks again to mr tools and mladen for all their generous work, especially for newbies like myself

Darren

DCC66:
Hello mladen, fist of all thank-you for your help so far !

Yes this indicator does work with 765, however the majority of time it is one candle LATE with it's signals.

I posted in another thread, not sure if you saw it...

I am at work now, but when I tried it last night, it did NOT have a pop-up, only sound alert.

I know it was designed for 60sec, but I use succesfully for M15.

From what I've seen, it shows signals ONE candle EARLIER than others I've found.

mr tools / mladen, would you be able to make an indictor with arrows and pop-ups for ADX 14, BARS 350, that doesn't repaint, for Dan The Great and myself ? Unless someone can explain to me other wise, this works very well on M15 !

I am sure others would benefit as well. If anyone has a better M15 indicator please share it.

Thanks again to mr tools and mladen for all their generous work, especially for newbies like myself

Darren

Darren

Is I told - that indicator does not repaint and you can use any ADX calculation period you wish

Hi,

mLaden, could you please have a look at the code as strangely the Price in the market Panel does not update for following instruments:

USOil, XAUUSD and USDollar.....for all the other ones including the Ger30 (Dax) it is ok. Thank you!

market_panel_nmc_0.1.mq4

Files:

rplust:
Hi,

mLaden, could you please have a look at the code as strangely the Price in the market Panel does not update for following instruments:

USOil, XAUUSD and USDollar.....for all the other ones including the Ger30 (Dax) it is ok. Thank you!

market_panel_nmc_0.1.mq4

rplust

This is an example how it displays XAUUSD on my terminal :

And this is how it displays USDOLLAR :

Files:
xauusd.gif  114 kb
usdollar.gif  113 kb

mladen:
Darren Is I told - that indicator does not repaint and you can use any ADX calculation period you wish

Thank-you very much mladen !

mladen:
rplust

This is an example how it displays XAUUSD on my terminal :

mLaden, I just found out that this is a broker issue concerning my real account. I was wondering, so I opened a Demo with the same broker and everything was ok. So I contacted them and found out that FXCM has limited the number of instruments to not more than 40 (which the user can chose by himself from the total list) to improve the quality of data streaming (so they say), but they have told nobody. I have adjusted that on my Platform and everything works fine. I wonder if any broker in this industry has the customer in mind, talking about service not money. So I wasted my time and your time. Sorry!

Reason: