Thanks! This is the version i'm looking for. I compared it with the dodadands.mq4 and studied the differences. I finally figured it out. Thanks for your great help, really appreciate it!
Thanks this works, But do you have the mq4 source for this. I've been trying to hunt for the livechart 3.4 source but without any luck.
I want to add the parameters of 3.4 of maxbars and also additional parameter of refresh offline chart on m1 history change, i have a member who can add those codes from scratch, but we need the mq4 of the livechart 3.2 nmc
omg, sorry Nick
please forgive my network, It was posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page233
This is what's happening. Now it doesn't work at all.
Also if you are able to fix it, would you be kind enough give the source instead of .ex4
I have a member who can add some parameters to it like Maxbars to reduce load and to refresh renko on m1 history change etc.
Try this : renkolivechart_v3.4_nmc.ex4
I am also having similar but different problems.
RenkoLiveChart_v3. both versions 304 & 305 are not calculating sufficient renko entries to be useful. Specifically, There are 284,000 entries in my USDCAD M1 history file but RLC only calculates 14 entries in the Offline chart. I also found previously that I had to switch from 20 pips to 25 pips and back again to have it reset properly for other offline currencies.
Is there a problem? I am using 670 and 711 and it occurs in both. Or do I need to delete all my history and reinitialize it to format all the history files correctly.
It would be nice to specify the maximum number of Renko Bars.
It would be nice for the Attachments window of a thread to have the date and number of the post where the attachment is found. A jump to capability would also be useful so one can view the text associated with the posted source.
Here is the source of the renko live charts 3.304 indicator version so that anybody interested in developing it or changing it can do it : renkolivechart_v3.304_indicator.mq4
Greatly appreciated. I will let you know if I find anything
I have done an update to improve the usability of the indicator, it now has an automatic magic number which allows multiple displays plus different display options.
04/10/2014 : Added the ability to set the Candles either in the standard orientation or reversed.
When this EA is working it changes the symbol in the chart, i tried ob Build 509.
On Build 600+ (i tried on Build 610) the EA only scroll back the timeline of the chart till the and not changes symbol.
Can it be fixed for Build 600+?
As far as I see that code is using keyboard shortcuts for doing what it does. Since in new metatrader those shortcuts are changed, as long as we do not have all the exact shortcuts for these new builds, that code will not work
I found a few minor issues. There should probably be a file flush after the history file is finished processing. Also added code to enable XAU & XAG properly setting pips.
Also a very interesting issue. RLC calls CompareDouble, CompareDoubles(Low, PrevLow-BoxPoints), and the function is called through an import declarative in StdLib.mgh which uses the StdLib.ex4 library. In that source file, there are no export declaratives and it still works. Guess the export in libraries is just for us little folks and not the Top Guns at MetaQuotes. So much for their documentation.