New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 302

reymaq:

Hello,

I needed help on the modification of the aroon cross alert,so that the email alert sent specifies the currency pair in which the cross occured. That is when aroon down cross above/below aroon up and vice versa.

Here is a version that has that type of alerts too : aroon__alerts_mtf_1_2.mq4

Set the alertsOnCrosses option to true and in that case the alerts will be when Aroon up crosses Aroon down (or vice versa)

mladen:

Here is a version that has that type of alerts too : aroon__alerts_mtf_1_2.mq4

Set the alertsOnCrosses option to true and in that case the alerts will be when Aroon up crosses Aroon down (or vice versa)

Now this one has all i was looking for. Thanks so much.

Can this be made to wok in current mt4 build please? Thanks

handy148:
Can this be made to wok in current mt4 build please? Thanks

look at the picture,if it is the one you expecting then code is working now,i am not sure,there were 365 errors,may be some thing mistakenly altered.

regards

Scalping, CCI14, M1,M5,M15,M30,Road Blocks, black.mq4

mntiwana:

look at the picture,if it is the one you expecting then code is working now,i am not sure,there were 365 errors,may be some thing mistakenly altered.

regards

Scalping, CCI14, M1,M5,M15,M30,Road Blocks, black.mq4

mntiwana

It was using "." in the name of parameters. That iwas allowed before, it is not allowed now

mladen:

mntiwana

It was using "." in the name of parameters. That iwas allowed before, it is not allowed now

Dearest MLADEN

if you means "." replaced with"_",that i did ....... so if is a proper way of correction and or removing errors ?

can you please make nmc this of laguerre rsi "https://www.forex-tsd.com/filedata/fetch?id=1805791&d=1460737407" some one was trying to mod it but.......thanks.

regards

laguerre_rsi_v2.1m_mtf.mq4

mladen:

Börsenkater1969

Your symbol names are having suffixes ("micro" in your case, it will not work on such symbols)

Either change the name(s) of all the symbols that need a name change in the symbolsToWeigh parameter, or use this version and set the suffix parameter to "micro" : currencyslopestrength__suffix.mq4

i have tested it. nothing work`s for me. i`m too stupid. my broker is xm.com. thank you for the effort.

Files:
unbenannt.jpg  119 kb

Börsenkater1969:

i have tested it. nothing work`s for me. i`m too stupid. my broker is xm.com. thank you for the effort.

Hi Börsenkater1969

I guess you have been saved, I have suspicions that this indicator is recalculated

Take care

PS

Perhaps Mladen can judge about this better than me

Börsenkater1969:

Börsenkater1969

I have tried to open a demo account on that broker and I did not get that "micro" suffix, so, sorry, but can not help you with that

Hello Mladen,

Can you upgrade this indicators for the new metatrader 4.

The indicators would create a offline Dollar Index Chart for MT4 platform.

Files:
usdx.rar  6 kb
Reason: