New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 282

vishalgandhi
vishalgandhi  
mladen:

vishal gandhi

The file you posted is not an indicator. It is a library that is used from an indicator and should be copied to libraries folder

sir attached ind not work in new mt4 pls check and correct ssa also in mt4 library still not work

mntiwana
mntiwana  
vishal gandhi:

thanks mntiwana but i need this ind work for aother indicator tdi ssa caterpiller uses ssa pls modify attached ind tdi ssa check and correct for new mt4 where i can mistake .

vishal,

i think i am misguiding you,sorry,what MLADEN said,try to take advice from him,as he told you,that is for library folder......what i was means,where you needs ssa,just use ssa end point in place,i had never used TDI caterpillar,so old one,so i dont know exact but i think it using "caterpillar_v3" indicator along with....but in all means masters can better guide you.

regards

vishalgandhi
vishalgandhi  
mladen:

vishal gandhi

The file you posted is not an indicator. It is a library that is used from an indicator and should be copied to libraries folder

mladen

indicator caterpillar not shown on chart pls check i think tdi caterpillar use this.

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
vishal gandhi:

mladen

indicator caterpillar not shown on chart pls check i think tdi caterpillar use this.

now this indicator saying,you needs an dll file "ExpertSample.dll".

there a lot of TDI indicators.,why you stuck on,on only this one.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vishal gandhi:

mladen

Better that you use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page300

After all, ExpertSample.dll is renamed my "libssa.dll"

DDAV
DDAV  

Hi guys,

i use the heiken ashi _ alert.

I would like have timeframe when the alert give the message. it gave only this : " EUr USD at time heiken ashi trend changed up"

i would like : " EUR USD timeframe heiken ashi ..."

thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DRADIS33:
Hi guys,

i use the heiken ashi _ alert.

I would like have timeframe when the alert give the message. it gave only this : " EUr USD at time heiken ashi trend changed up"

i would like : " EUR USD timeframe heiken ashi ..."

thank you

DRADIS33

Try it out now : heiken_ashi___alerts_1_1.mq4

DDAV
DDAV  

Hi again,

May you add mtf on this TDI indicator please

Thank you

DDAV
DDAV  

Mladen

thank you for the heiken ashi it made it.

very good job as usually.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
DRADIS33:
Hi again,

May you add mtf on this TDI indicator please

Thank you

here is TSD mtf version by masters,may be help you

tdi_red_green_alerts_mtf_2.03_nmc.mq4