New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 66

Hi, I would appreciate if you could convert attached file to work on latest build of MT4.

Thank you.

multibbp4_0.mq4

Files:
multibbp4_0.mq4  11 kb

itpeeper:
Hi, I would appreciate if you could convert attached file to work on latest build of MT4.

Thank you.

multibbp4_0.mq4

Try this one out : multibbp4_0_nmc.mq4

PS: it also needs the "BBP" indicator in order to work (you did not attach that one too). Without it, this indicator will not work

Files:

ZoneTrade v2.5

The indicator is written on the 4th Dimension by B. Williams- Trading Zone:

If current indicators and columns of Green, this indicates the Green zone.

If current indicators and columns of Red, it indicates the Red zone.

If the columns of ACandAOare different direction, then the Bar is painted in Grey colour (Grey area)

This indicator based on this trading approach that integrates of Acceleration/Deceleration Technical Indicator (AC)& Awesome Oscillator (AO) And integrated the Heiken AshiCandlestick chart into RealCandlestick chart of MT4 Platform's

WithExternal settings:

extern color GreenZone = Green ; The color of the Green zone

extern color RedZone = Red ; Color Red zone

extern color GreyZone = Gray ; Color Grey area

extern int BodyWidth = 3 ; The width of the Body candles

extern int ShadowWidth = 1 ; The width of the Shade candles

I didn't found the Problem when Compiled or Debugging with MT4 Build 628

WilliamsB

Dear mladen,

The indicator shows the Signals from theFive Dimensionsof Chaos theory.

The Top shows the Current character and the Current price :

1 ; the first measurement signals from Fractals (sometimes mistaken as understand)

2 ; the second dimension-signals from the indicator of

3 ; the third dimension-signals from the AC indicator

4 ; the fourth dimension-regional trade

5-8 ; fifth dimension-trade balance lines

5 ; shows the base bar for purchase

6 ; base bar for sale

7 ; shows the first high bar after the base bar and following the first High High

8 ; shows the first PIC base e bar/bar for sale and the next lower first Lower Lower

I found the same Problem when Compiled / Debugger with MT4 Build 628

Got 14 Warnings : 8 about variable ; 3 about control & 1 about declaration

Need Help for Correction and convert to MT4 Compitable, please.

Attach in normal condition the indicator looked like the Picture in Below.

Thank's in Advance...

Files:

mladen:
Try this one out : multibbp4_0_nmc.mq4 PS: it also needs the "BBP" indicator in order to work (you did not attach that one too). Without it, this indicator will not work

Thank you very much, mladen.

MultiBBP4_0 nmc.mq4 could be attached on my MT.

Please check if there are any compatibility issues with the attached indicator.

Many thanks.

Files:

mrdavid:
Please check if there are any compatibility issues with the attached indicator. Many thanks.

It is compatible now

t3_stlm_histo_nmc.mq4
Files:

Hi

I need an extra pair of eyes to check this indicator.This is an advanced version of hanover TDI indicator (FF forum).Hanover itself is no longer willing to update his indicators due to the build 600 and he is moving away from MT4.

Indicator issued a series of warnings with build 509 but it worked well,now it gives a 102 errors with build 625 but I think most of them needs only small repair.The indicator has number of alarm features with adjustable spread.It would be nice to get it running again

ForexHill:
Hi

I need an extra pair of eyes to check this indicator.This is an advanced version of hanover TDI indicator (FF forum).Hanover itself is no longer willing to update his indicators due to the build 600 and he is moving away from MT4.

Indicator issued a series of warnings with build 509 but it worked well,now it gives a 102 errors with build 625 but I think most of them needs only small repair.The indicator has number of alarm features with adjustable spread.It would be nice to get it running again

Try it out now : tdi_alerts_advanced_v2_1.mq4

OHL_Plot_alerts

Dear mrtools,

When I Compiled & Debugging with MT4 Build 628 found the same 5 error(s)

Need your Help to Correction for MT4 Compitable (nmc) please...

Files:
Reason: