New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 286

fmr777
fmr777  
mladen:

fmr777

Here is how it works on my terminal without any changes at all (that same indicator from your post - downloaded it and attached it to the chart) :

That message will appear only, and only if the name of the indicator is not exactly the same as the original

Thank you sir, when changing pc It change the name, do not know why ..

Arnold
Arnold  
mladen:

Don_xyZ

can you please post that version that you are using?

I attached both (the one that does not work - Better Bollinger bands_mtf+alerts+ma_nrp-2) and the one that 'm currently using (the default that's available in MT4 platform - Bands).

Please help!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Don_xyZ:

I attached both (the one that does not work - Better Bollinger bands_mtf+alerts+ma_nrp-2) and the one that 'm currently using (the default that's available in MT4 platform - Bands).

Please help!

Don_xyZ

Try out this version : better_bollinger_bands_mtfalertsma_nrp-2_nmc.mq4

Arnold
Arnold  
mladen:

Don_xyZ

Try out this version : better_bollinger_bands_mtfalertsma_nrp-2_nmc.mq4

This one works Thank you!

Is there an option to change the MA type? It would be even more awesome if this option can be made available on this indicator. Please :)

Arnold
Arnold  

I also noticed that the default BB on MT4 is different with the one that you gave me although I set the settings to be exactly the same. Why is that? Please help explain.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Don_xyZ:
I also noticed that the default BB on MT4 is different with the one that you gave me although I set the settings to be exactly the same. Why is that? Please help explain.

Don_xyZ

Better Bollinger bands uses something that is very similar to DEMA (it does not use standard averages) that is why the difference and lack of average type choice

Arnold
Arnold  
mladen:

Don_xyZ

Better Bollinger bands uses something that is very similar to DEMA (it does not use standard averages) that is why the difference and lack of average type choice

OK, it's already an awesome modification anyway

Thank you mladen!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Don_xyZ:

OK, it's already an awesome modification anyway

Thank you mladen!

You can use this one too (it allows you to chose from the basic 4 types of averages) : bollinger_bands_ma.mq4

Files:
George
George  

Is there a dema that can be placed on a chart in the form of a histogram? This would have the effect of colouring in the bottom half of the chart under the dema.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

PS - like this one below - the black being the dema.

andreatrade
andreatrade  

Dear mladen

I've got an issue using the iCustom function with the indi "Bollinger Bands_smooth %b nrp_mtf nmc":

double PercB_Smooth_Trend = iCustom(Symbol(),30,"Bollinger Bands_smooth %b nrp_mtf nmc",30,20,0,2,1.0,false,1,1);

Using MT4 tester apparently everything is fine but when the computation is finish ( or you stop the EA running in tester mode ) an incredible number of windows of this indicator are generated and it is almost impossible assess the results at the video.

bollinger_bands_smooth_b_nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4