New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 221

rplust:
Thank you MLaden! How do I adjust it, so it shows zero Digits for those with no digits like GER30, USDOLLAR for example. I've been trying but don't get anywhere. It still shows 5 Digits for those. Also the JPY pairs should show 3 Digits instead of 5.

Try this one (set the showRealDigits to tru to display real digits for a symbol) : market_panel_nmc_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Try this one (set the showRealDigits to tru to display real digits for a symbol) : market_panel_nmc_1.mq4

Awesome! Thank you mLaden!

mladen:
Yes, I see I have one question : can you use this version (that is from that same zipped file) : market_panel_display_controller.ex4 ?

mladen,

yes it works as the .mq4 file but the real issue is that it doesn't work for backtest as well as your new one ( the nmc version ).

Could you please fix this problem ?

Thanks in advance, Andrea

Hi,

could somebody please make this Indicator compatible with new MT4. Thank you!

posttickdata.mq4

Files:

rplust:
Hi,

could somebody please make this Indicator compatible with new MT4. Thank you!

posttickdata.mq4

rplust

One version generating tick data compatible with the new metatrader 4 was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page20

mladen:
rplust One version generating tick data compatible with the new metatrader 4 was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page20

Well, it is supposed to work in conjunction with this file to create Tick charts of various sizes according to the parameter set, so I'm not sure.

logtickdata.mq4

Files:

rplust:
Well, it is supposed to work in conjunction with this file to create Tick charts of various sizes according to the parameter set, so I'm not sure. logtickdata.mq4

That is a version that works with old format of history offline data

One of the indicators (with a lot of extra options compared to that one) that works correctly with new metatrader hst files is the one from the link attached (even in the original PostTickData indicator had issues that prevented it from working correctly - that was one of the reasons why I made my own version)

Ok, I understand. Thank you mLaden for your feedback.

rplust:
Ok, I understand. Thank you mLaden for your feedback.

The problem with the new mt4 is that almost all code that was making offline data needs serious rewriting (and even then, there are still some errors - for example build 765 does some things wrong - they have corrected it only in newer build - which are still beta builds)

For now we can say that offline chart functions are quite frequently a mess and that built in functions must be avoided. When will that whole thing stabilize nobody knows (it is almost 2 years since the first new mt 4 and the number of errors is alarming)

mladen:
The problem with the new mt4 is that almost all code that was making offline data needs serious rewriting (and even then, there are still some errors - for example build 765 does some things wrong - they have corrected it only in newer build - which are still beta builds) For now we can say that offline chart functions are quite frequently a mess and that built in functions must be avoided. When will that whole thing stabilize nobody knows (it is almost 2 years since the first new mt 4 and the number of errors is alarming)

For some reason they want to discourage offline charts (probably because they do not have it in metatrader 5)

Reason: