New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 247

toddanderson:
Could someone please make the attached indicator work with the new meta trader

Thank you

mtf_movingaverage_v1_label.mq4

Here is the new mt4 compatible version : mtf_movingaverage_v1_label_nmc.mq4

hello

i've been away for couple of months came back to see my indicator doesn't work.it is not suppose to show dot in every candle like this.

please help

Files:

purevenom:
hello

i've been away for couple of months came back to see my indicator doesn't work.it is not suppose to show dot in every candle like this.

please help

purevenom

Try it out now : sr_kg_support_and_resistance_1.mq4

mladen:
purevenom Try it out now : sr_kg_support_and_resistance_1.mq4

ty mladen now its perfect

price_zone_1.02_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4Dear MLaden & Mr. Tools, request your help please. If there could be arrows instead of middle line or may be arrows also along with middle line colour change, would be of great help. It's ok if other grey lines are not visible. Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts. Much appreciated

mntiwana:
hi sameermehta74 try this one it have all other options except arrows.

sameermehta74:
price_zone_1.02_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4Dear MLaden & Mr. Tools, request your help please. If there could be arrows instead of middle line or may be arrows also along with middle line colour change, would be of great help. It's ok if other grey lines are not visible. Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts. Much appreciated

sameermehta74

The intention of that indicator was not just to show some signal, but to also additionally show some (calculated) possible price movement range. Reducing that indicator to arrows would cripple the indicator completely.

In my opinion it is better to use it as is

Hilbert sine wave (compatible with new builds) : hilbertsinewave_v1.mq4

Files:

Better volume 1.4 bettervolume_1.4.mq4

Files:

mladen or mrtools,

can you make this indicator compatible for the new mt4?

drake_delay_stochastic.mq4

thx you very much

mladen:
sameermehta74

The intention of that indicator was not just to show some signal, but to also additionally show some (calculated) possible price movement range. Reducing that indicator to arrows would cripple the indicator completely.

In my opinion it is better to use it as is

Dear Mladen,

Thank You for your reply, but I was hoping if arrows could appear like we have in HalfTrend 2. That would be visually much better to notice the change. Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts. Much appreciated as always halftrend_2.mq4

Files:
halftrend_2.mq4  19 kb
Reason: