New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 62

Hi Mrtools and Mladen:

Is the SSA.ex4 a libray file and put in the Library folder? I need one that works well with the Caterpillar V3 indicator on the new build. Pls kindly advise.

Thanks!

BDunn

mrtools:
BDunn, there's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

bdunn:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen:

Is the SSA.ex4 a libray file and put in the Library folder? I need one that works well with the Caterpillar V3 indicator on the new build. Pls kindly advise.

Thanks!

BDunn

Klots original ssa library can not work in new metatrader without rewriting it (and it needs a thorough rewriting due to new metatrader 4 limitations regarding arrays)

Alright. Thankx dude. I wish I can find a good alternative or solution for that.

mladen:
Klots original ssa library can not work in new metatrader without rewriting it (and it needs a thorough rewriting due to new metatrader 4 limitations regarding arrays)

bdunn:
Alright. Thankx dude. I wish I can find a good alternative or solution for that.

Try to edit this line of the ssa.mq4 :

for (j=0;j<=k-1;j++) wBn[j]=V*Yn[j];

and you will see what the bloody new metatrader 4 build 628 does. We shall have to wait some time till the metaeditor allows us to edit what we want to edit and not what it thinks that we should edit (it simply does not allow me to add "w" in front of the V

Files:
ssa.mq4  13 kb

mladen:

Sir mladen,

Is this the same for Kernel32.dll? And can you help me with stdlib.ex4 (indicator folder):

-two of my four MT4 terminals now display the following error in the Experts tab:

'2014.04.01 07:05:35.181 Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1B11A0250A64509BE538222573EE70B2\MQL4\Libraries\Kernel32.dll' [127] '

-one of my four MT4 terminals now display the following error the Experts tab:

'2014.04.01 07:05:35.181 Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1B11A0250A64509BE538222573EE70B2\MQL4\Libraries\stdlib.ex4' '

I used Google to try to find replacement files for these, but even the replacements do not work.

Best regards,

BP

BluePanther3000:
Sir mladen,

Is this the same for Kernel32.dll? And can you help me with stdlib.ex4 (indicator folder):

-two of my four MT4 terminals now display the following error in the Experts tab:

'2014.04.01 07:05:35.181 Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1B11A0250A64509BE538222573EE70B2\MQL4\Libraries\Kernel32.dll' [127] '

-one of my four MT4 terminals now display the following error the Experts tab:

'2014.04.01 07:05:35.181 Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1B11A0250A64509BE538222573EE70B2\MQL4\Libraries\stdlib.ex4' '

I used Google to try to find replacement files for these, but even the replacements do not work.

Best regards,

BP

Kernel32.dll is a standard windows API library and it should exist somewhere in the standard dll libraries path

Stdlib is a standard metatrader library and if you do not have it in the libraries folder copy this one there, and it should work

Files:
stdlib.mq4  18 kb

mladen:
Gfuchs This one is new metatrader 4 compatible : price_zone_1.02_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thank you Mladen

hi mladen or mr.tools

can you fix this indi to new metatrader compitable, please.

thank's

m2 not show (empty) in open offline

renkolivechart_v2.1.mq4

Files:

Dear Mladen,

I request the following if u have time.

1) Please make the indicator "hacolt 2" compatible to build 625

2) I found two issues relating to the indicator "Renko Mean Live Chart Indicator & alerts nmc"

a) I found problems in brick formation. If I close MT4 and reload the indicator, I saw some extra sub waves in price especially in session opening.

b) It is not opening in offline (net connection).

regards

chan123

chan123:
Dear Mladen,

I request the following if u have time.

1) Please make the indicator "hacolt 2" compatible to build 625

2) I found two issues relating to the indicator "Renko Mean Live Chart Indicator & alerts nmc"

a) I found problems in brick formation. If I close MT4 and reload the indicator, I saw some extra sub waves in price especially in session opening.

b) It is not opening in offline (net connection).

regards

chan123

chan123

Here is the hacolt that works exactly like the build 509 version : hacolt_2_nmc.mq4

As of renkos :
1 - that is normal way how renko charts that are currently present for metatrader are working

2 - it depends on ticks - that is why it does not open

Files:
Reason: