New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 266

murcu1
murcu1  

can you give me a look, and this when I put it on 902 MT4 works and when I put it on MT4 910 will not work? Thenks.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
murcu1:
can you give me a look, and this when I put it on 902 MT4 works and when I put it on MT4 910 will not work? Thenks.

murcu1

ex4 files can not be changed

To be able to change the code, mq4 file that is not decompiled (so, the original source code of the author, not the decompiled - stolen - code) is needed, otherwise I doubt that anybody will look at such code

murcu1
murcu1  
mladen:

murcu1

ex4 files can not be changed

To be able to change the code, mq4 file that is not decompiled (so, the original source code of the author, not the decompiled - stolen - code) is needed, otherwise I doubt that anybody will look at such code

thenks mr mladen

evildext
evildext  

Hello malde i whant t ask woud you make this indicators work with new MT4 ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
freemanov:
Hello malde i whant t ask woud you make this indicators work with new MT4 ?

Here is this one : genesisarrowmatrix_1.20_2_nmc.mq4

PS: it also needs "ASCTrend1i" indicator in order to work correctly. Please attach that indicator too, so that this one can be properly used

evildext
evildext  

I put this 2 cos i dont know witch one . And thanx for fixing it

tampa
tampa  

Timer indicator

timer.rar

Files:
timer.rar 92 kb
Ricardo
Ricardo  

Mr Tools

How do make your 10 min offline charts? do you use a renko builder? what TF your feed is? thanks in advance

Kind Regards.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ripefx:
Mr Tools

How do make your 10 min offline charts? do you use a renko builder? what TF your feed is? thanks in advance

Kind Regards.

Ripefx, it's ha smoothed offline, version I was using was this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page9 those charts were created using 1 hour data.

Ricardo
Ricardo  

I have the HA indicator, but to generate the 10 min chart is it a EA, script, indi?

1 hour data in a 10 min? is like trying to fit a square in a circle.....I don't see any renko blocks.. just price line, and looks normal, i would like to understand, but my brain just don't makes logic today.

some guidence please ...thanks again