Mladen,

Is it that ?

If yes, what have I to do with it ?

Thanks.

Jo

Jo

I am not sure - will have to check the list of functions used by the indicator

hi mrtools or mladen,

can you make it compatible, for the new MT4?

Indicators:

pbf_squeeze.mq4

pbf_scalper_show_me.mq4

thx very much

TraderRob28:
hi mrtools or mladen,

can you make it compatible, for the new MT4?

Indicators:

pbf_squeeze.mq4

pbf_scalper_show_me.mq4

thx very much

TraderRob28

the "show me does not have problems

The squeeze is a decompiled code. Please if you have the original source code post it so it can be changed

Hello,

I open trade manually.

I will close it by a script based on 3 level semafor ( I know it repaints) when :

If a Buy, when 1 down or 2 down or 3 down,

if a Sell, when 1 up or 2 up or 3 up.

How code that in the script ?

Thanks.

Jovager:
Hello,

I open trade manually.

I will close it by a script based on 3 level semafor ( I know it repaints) when :

If a Buy, when 1 down or 2 down or 3 down,

if a Sell, when 1 up or 2 up or 3 up.

How code that in the script ?

Thanks.

Jo

With a repainting indicator like that, it is complicated (you have to save the current state off all the last signals (their times), and then on each tick check them). But since you will have cases that a signal on 50th bar will appear and then 10 bars later disappear, what would you do then?

mladen:
Jo With a repainting indicator like that, it is complicated (you have to save the current state off all the last signals (their times), and then on each tick check them). But since you will have cases that a signal on 50th bar will appear and then 10 bars later disappear, what would you do then?

I understand that, Mladen.

But when a 3up appears, the price doesn't go very far under.

I do that manually.

If possible, I will do a script, for when I'm not near my PC, or night to close.

The worst is to close a trade that can win more.

So, if you can show me the way....

Jo

I have never seen an EA that is profitable and is using zigzag. It would be interesting to see the first one

ZigZag is good for housekeeping jobs, like easily appraising highs and lows and quickly finding exact anchor points for Fibonacci Expansions. It also might be possible to have sex with it.

nbtrading:
I have never seen an EA that is profitable and is using zigzag. It would be interesting to see the first one

Hmmm, would you believe as a preprocess for trading points input to a genetic algorythm, or something on that order? Just thinking aloud.

Batchboy:
Hmmm, would you believe as a preprocess for trading points input to a genetic algorythm, or something on that order? Just thinking aloud.

To tell the truth : I would not

AI is so far from being applicable to financial time series that I find it interesting as an experiment not as something usable - and it, just like zigzag, as our repainting loving fellows would tell, repaints the results

Reason: