New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 257

Riksha:
Correct, please, indicator

Riksha

Here you go : trix_4c_alert_mtf_1.mq4

Files:

Please update to current mt4 build - thx.

Files:

handy148:
Please update to current mt4 build - thx.

Here is it.

Have a good Week End.

Sincerely

Tomcat98

tampa:
Supply demand

Indicator made new metatrader 4 compatible : ort_supply_demand_v3_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Indicator made new metatrader 4 compatible : ort_supply_demand_v3_nmc.mq4

Hi mladen

Get it.

thx a lot.

blueface:
Hi mladen

Get it.

thx a lot.

Good. Happy trading

Hi Mntiwana, is it possible for you to share the indicators and the template you have in this post. Thanking you in advance. Much appreciated.

Regards

Sameer

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with regards

can you please see under given 2 ver of QQE for nmc,they have errors and warnings,some more plz ,if check for nrp also,so much kinds.

mntiwana

sameermehta74:
Hi Mntiwana, is it possible for you to share the indicators and the template you have in this post. Thanking you in advance. Much appreciated.

Regards

Sameer

Hi sameer,

with a lot of excuses,you asked for the temple and indicators,it was so long ago and i forget all,even don't remember which indicator/s were used,daily i apply so many indicators and replace them with others,if you was asked that time,of course i help you,it is a routine work,testing and checking and experimenting indicators with different parameters to see which one is best compromising with what parameters,comparatively.....any way the updated QQE ver is uploaded by MLADEN exact under same post.....so sorry dear.

regards

"with a lot of excuses,you asked for the temple and indicators" -rebuild the temple

Pava:
"with a lot of excuses,you asked for the temple and indicators" -rebuild the temple

PAVA

i can built the template with a little efforts but i forgotten the indicators ,used,can you help recognize which indicator were used ?

Reason: