New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 37

Good afternoon dear Mladen.

Prompt please how to put the schedule Renko in separate window.

Beforehand is grateful, jak.

mrtools:
Dan in the ma by ma version its a ma(25 period) crossing a signal(which is a 5 period array of the ma). So the Lawgirl is using the cross of the 25 period ma and the 5 period signal.

Thank you very much for your answer

My best regards

Dan

jak:
Good afternoon dear Mladen.

Prompt please how to put the schedule Renko in separate window.

Beforehand is grateful, jak.

Sorry, I do not understand the question

Renko always has to be in a separate window (it is an offline chart that you have to opene separately) if you wish to work with it as with usual data

Hi!

Maybe someone have a zigzag pointer with to be compatible in new mt4

maniek1244:
Hi! Maybe someone have a zigzag pointer with to be compatible in new mt4

Isn't the default zigzag working?

Hi guys!

I use to MetaTrader Strategy tester wirh Renko chart and I can see some interesting gap. Somebody could you tell me why are there these gaps? In normal chart I never see before.

toldmikl:
Hi guys!

I use to MetaTrader Strategy tester wirh Renko chart and I can see some interesting gap. Somebody could you tell me why are there these gaps? In normal chart I never see before.

If you are using new metatrader 4, its startegy tester is a) not reliable yet b) inventing prices all over the place (which could lead to such results)

New metatrader 4 strategy tester is a disaster - we ave to wait for at least a couple of months before it starts looking like anything serious

reboj:
Toldmikl..

1. Atach an indicator to 1M chart

2. Swich off "auto scroll" button in your terminal

3. Manualy scroll back 1M chart for about 3-4 mounths(you can do it faster with "page up" button)

4. Restart the Terminal and open offline chart

after these steps everything

should work fine..

Good Luck

Reboj

Thanks a lot man! It's working for me! Haleluja

Dear Mladen

I need all your Multi Pair Multi TF Stochastic, RSI, TSI, RSX (and those which I dont know) indis for the new MT4 610 build. The following link shows what I want.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/12025-multi-pair-indicators-17.html

I am sure you would already have them.

Can you please share all such multipair indis with me? Or any other such indis which tells me which pairs is best for me now to trade.

I always regard you as my Idol

Thanks

Reason: