New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 38

mehtabkk:
Dear Mladen

I need all your Multi Pair Multi TF Stochastic, RSI, TSI, RSX (and those which I dont know) indis for the new MT4 610 build. The following link shows what I want.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/12025-multi-pair-indicators-17.html

I am sure you would already have them.

Can you please share all such multipair indis with me? Or any other such indis which tells me which pairs is best for me now to trade.

I always regard you as my Idol

Thanks

They will be converted - thaks for a reminder There is a lot of stuff needed to be converted and we are going to do that as we can

mladen:
They will be converted - thaks for a reminder There is a lot of stuff needed to be converted and we are going to do that as we can

Thanks a lot Sir. Waitng eagerly

mehtabkk:
Thanks a lot Sir. Waitng eagerly

Already started https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page20

Guys the build 600 has more bugs then gypsy in the hair! On chart I went to Windows to change to vertical and got mess you woudn't believe! Then went to cascade and it corrected itself like when we push vertical. Kindergarten bugs! What cheap programmers MT have? Why they don't hire Mladen and Mrtools?

Cheers Hermes

Thank you Mladen

Alreay downloaded thee indis of the new build 600. I am eger fo more. LOLzzz

uv u Sir

Hi Everyone, been wondering if anyone out there would be so kind as to take a look at the following indis and see if they can convert it to work with the new MT4 build please

czi.ex4

czi_heart_v1.ex4

fx_snipers_sidewinder_overlay.ex4

Sushicat:
Hi Everyone, been wondering if anyone out there would be so kind as to take a look at the following indis and see if they can convert it to work with the new MT4 build please

czi.ex4

czi_heart_v1.ex4

fx_snipers_sidewinder_overlay.ex4

Sushicat

Do you have the sources of those indicators? Ex4 files can not be changed

Sorry wrong post place

Arecibo:
Sorry wrong post place

Arecibo

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

Dear Mladen

Would you please make attached indicator compatible with new build