New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 296

toddanderson:
Mladen,

Thank you for your help and I should have been more clear , sorry

the attached picture, the fractional pips not working and something is wrong with the moving average

OK. Will check what is wrong with it

This TCCI seems to change colour on the cross of the 100 levels. Is there a version which does the same on the cross of the zero line?

Files:
tcci.mq4  5 kb

handy148:
This TCCI seems to change colour on the cross of the 100 levels. Is there a version which does the same on the cross of the zero line?

handy148

It is not changing colors when some levels are reached, but when the slope of the ma is greater than filter (it is adjusted by the parameters). Filter is a value in points

PS: that is a non lag moving average. It does not have anything top do with cci or anything similar

HI GUYS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THESE WORK

Files:

MINO:
HI GUYS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THESE WORK

MINO

Try them out now :

mtf_te_linesw_1.mq4

mtf_te_histro_1.mq4

Is there any way that I can drag or get an MA into this sub window please.

Files:
hashi_sub.ex4  13 kb
hashi_sub.mq4  8 kb

handy148:
Is there any way that I can drag or get an MA into this sub window please.

You can, but the ma will be applied only to the first buffer (out of 8) of that indicator

handy148:
Not really sure what that means in laymens terms but obviously it's not usable. Are you aware if there is a different coded version that would allow it?

It means the following :

The indicator you posted uses 8 drawing buffers. But you can not chose what value to use for the ma that you drag to that sub-window. The only value the ma can use is the value display using 1st drawing buffer. All the rest (the other 7 buffers) are simply ignored

Reason: