New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 178

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jaquanburton:
Hi, I changed the ZigZagDepth to 10 and I installed the zigzag that Mladen posted and it still doesn't show the 1-2-3 pattern formations.

Do you think you could change the code to fix this? Sorry if I'm asking too much but I'm definitely interested in trying this indicator out.

Thanks!

Jaquanburton, try redownloading Mladen's fixed version of ZigZag, my understanding is he found another bug in the version supplied by metaquotes. This is my chart on build 711 using default settings.

Files:
123.png 63 kb
El-Nur
El-Nur  
mrtools:
El_Nur, have you tried this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page79 ?

pls can you specify which indicator ,

RenkoLiveChart_v 3 . 305 indicator.ex 4?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
El_Nur:
pls can you specify which indicator , RenkoLiveChart_v 3 . 305 indicator.ex 4?

El_Nur

Yes, I believe that mrtools meant that indicator attached to that post (the RenkoLiveChart_v 3. 305 indicator.ex4 - just copy it to indicators folder and use as any other indicators)

El-Nur
El-Nur  
mladen:
El_Nur Yes, I believe that mrtools meant that indicator attached to that post (the RenkoLiveChart_v 3. 305 indicator.ex4 - just copy it to indicators folder and use as any other indicators)

Dont really wanna sound dumb.

Is it thesame with othet renko build indicators?

But other renko indicators are copied to the expert folder.

pls explain more.

Thank You Sir.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
El_Nur:
Dont really wanna sound dumb.

Is it thesame with othet renko build indicators?

But other renko indicators are copied to the expert folder.

pls explain more.

Thank You Sir.

That is made as an indicator

Just copy it to indicators folder and it will work

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen DSS3_Signal does not work on my meta build 670. Does it need any dll file or like this? Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen DSS3_Signal does not work on my meta build 670. Does it need any dll file or like this? Thank you.

Which version exactly (there are few) is not working?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:

Fore example : this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download DSS3_Signal.mq4 needs "Double smoothed stochastic 2 arrows nmc" and "XO clean" indicators too in order to work

orcun1234
orcun1234  
mladen:
Which version exactly (there are few) is not working?

Mladen, version 4 thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, version 4 thanks

tomitom06

Did you read the previous post?

PS: would you mind posting that version here : I can not find it