New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 60

mrtools:
Tsar, that warning means that, that integer isn't being used in the code and is an error that doesn't affect anything.

Hi mrtools,

Thank's so much for the clarification.

Can you Add setting function for change the 'Yellow' Color ( FIBO Horizontal Line + % FIBO ) as Default FIBO, please ?

mrtools:
Tsar should be fine now.

It run Perfectly. This is really incredible

Thank you so much your help. Greatly appreciate...

Tsar:
Hi mrtools,

Thank's so much for the clarification.

Can you Add setting function for change the 'Yellow' Color ( FIBO Horizontal Line + % FIBO ) as Default FIBO, please ?

Hi Tsar, Something like this? Wasn't exactly sure so added a fibo level color you can match the fibo color or make it as you wish.

mrtools:
Hi Tsar, Something like this? Wasn't exactly sure so added a fibo level color you can match the fibo color or make it as you wish.

Yes... Absolutely right !

That's what I want, making more Color options as I wish. Because Yellow color is too poignant in the eye.

Once again... a lot many Thanks & Greatly appreciated.

This is Best of (Custom)Dynamic Auto Fibo Retrecement indicator for this Year !

Dear Mladen,

Can you help update this indicator. Was working fine under build 610, but with 625,the graphics seems off . Thank you.

Cheers!

Files:

fxroulette:
Dear Mladen,

Can you help update this indicator. Was working fine under build 610, but with 625,the graphics seems off . Thank you.

Cheers!

fxroulette

Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

Dear Mladen,

Thank you very very much!

I found this trailing stop ea in this website. but it runs error on new mt4 . can anybody fix it?

high_low_trailing_stop_1.01.mq4

leowang:
I found this trailing stop ea in this website. but it runs error on new mt4 . can anybody fix it? high_low_trailing_stop_1.01.mq4

leowang

Try it out now. It should work OK

high_low_trailing_stop_1.01_nmc.mq4

Thanks mladen, it works perfect now!

mladen:
leowang

Try it out now. It should work OK

high_low_trailing_stop_1.01_nmc.mq4
Reason: