New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 153

Tomcat98
Tomcat98  
mladen:
Tomcat98 You can not select values of an indicator that is attached to a chart. Metatrader always opens a new instance of indicator when you wish to read it's buffer values

Oh I see,

So it is definitely much better to straightly trade from the chart with TrendLines better than via SW_Buffer's.

I sincerely thank you for your enlightenment. I will work on that in the near futur.

I am wondering how I will be able to thank You and TSD forum at the level of these useful informations.

I sincerely thank you very much.

Tomcat98

tampa
tampa  

Can someone make this one new metatrader 4 compatible

x_parabolic_bar.mq4

Files:
Tomcat98
Tomcat98  
tampa:
Can someone make this one new metatrader 4 compatible x_parabolic_bar.mq4

Hi Tampa,

Try it now.

Two errors still in it but I don't think they'r important.

Happy trading.

Tomcat98

Files:
FxSteven
FxSteven  

Hello mladen , can you "shift" option to this indi ?

Thanks in advance .

Shiv Kumar
Shiv Kumar  

Hi Maldel / Mrtools Can any one check the attached indicator for repaint or recalculate. Thanks for your help

ng_sola_np_.ex4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ocil:
Hi Maldel / Mrtools Can any one check the attached indicator for repaint or recalculate. Thanks for your help ng_sola_np_.ex4

ocil

Yes it does repaint

That is a "solar winds joy" that was made by me as a joke to show people how easy is to make a repainting indicator, Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
stevenpun:
Hello mladen , can you "shift" option to this indi ? Thanks in advance .

stevenpun

Shift added : ma_nrpshiftarrowsalerts_nmc.mq4

Shiv Kumar
Shiv Kumar  
mladen:
ocil

Yes it does repaint

That is a "solar winds joy" that was made by me as a joke to show people how easy is to make a repainting indicator, Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3

Thanks Mladen can you suggest any trend filter like this for 5m intraday trading. Thanks again

Shiv Kumar
Shiv Kumar  

Hi Mladen /Mrtools

I need your help to add selected info in yellow color in image to attached indicator. No need for TSL I want to add stop loss line. My stop loss is fixed 50 point and target line , My target is also fixed is 50 point. Pls help . God bless you.nbo-magictrade_v2.mq4nbo-magictrade_v2.ex4bband_stop_alert.mq4bband_stop_alert.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ocil:
Hi Mladen /Mrtools I need your help to add selected info in yellow color in image to attached indicator. No need for TSL I want to add stop loss line. My stop loss is fixed 50 point and target line , My target is also fixed is 50 point. Pls help . God bless you.nbo-magictrade_v2.mq4nbo-magictrade_v2.ex4bband_stop_alert.mq4bband_stop_alert.ex4

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of the first indicator?