New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 290

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Yes, when I want to take a picture with the backtester on, the MT4 simply shuts down.

When I make it work again, the backtester is still on the chart, but the chart stays stuck, then I have to reload my template and everything is back to normal.

For the rest, the backtester works OK, I only can't take any pictures, but I always forget it ...

Wulong10

Will try to find what is going on, but can not promise anything (from your description it looks more like a terminal bug than a problem with the code)

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

ok, thanks !

fmr777
fmr777  
fmr777:
"You are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact to tsd..." please help me stepma_averages_4.ex4

could add an arrow when you change color?

thank you

fmr777
fmr777  

buff..sorry a have not the original

mntiwana
mntiwana  
fmr777:
buff..sorry a have not the original

fmr,

as MLADEN already advised you,dont change any thing in name,use it as it is,hope will be work,along with is newest and latest ver.

regards

stepma_averages_4.ex4

stepma_averages_4_11.ex4

michaelB
michaelB  

mrtools-- the indicator from post 2796, QQE advanced_alerts_arrows 2.mq4, does not seem to be working for JPY pairs. Am I missing something ?? Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
michaelB:
mrtools-- the indicator from post 2796, QQE advanced_alerts_arrows 2.mq4, does not seem to be working for JPY pairs. Am I missing something ?? Thank you.

michaelB

Not just JPY pair

Here is a correct version : qqe_advanced_alerts_arrows_2.mq4

thunderstorms
thunderstorms  

i have this indicator but it not compatible with new metatrader update.

it show risk and reward for every open trade. Does anybody has this indicator update.

i only have this indicator in ex4 version

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thunderstorms:
i have this indicator but it not compatible with new metatrader update.

it show risk and reward for every open trade. Does anybody has this indicator update.

i only have this indicator in ex4 version

thunderstorms

What is the problem with it (as far as I see it is working)?

andreatrade
andreatrade  

Dear mladen, mrtools

should be possible to convert the following indicator from mq5 to mq4 ?

fuzzyenvelopes.mq4

Files: