New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 55

mladen:
Repainting issue found in the PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2 This is a corrected version

Please check again. repainting issue not solved yet.

salyvpaul:
Please check again. repainting issue not solved yet.

Re-download it and recompile it, since it is solved in that version posted at that post. It has been checked and double checked (not just by me in the case of that indicator), and all is OK in it after code changes

regards

mladen:
Re-download it and recompile it, since it is solved in that version posted at that post. It has been checked and double checked (not just by me in the case of that indicator), and all is OK in it after code changes regards

I tried again and Not sure if I used the term correct 'repainting'!. The dots and comes and disappears with the price.

Not an issue

Can this be adapted for new metatrader : 5i-adaptivecybercycle-div3.mq4

адаптирован для 600 +

mobidik:
адаптирован для 600 +

Thank you

Good morning mladen:

Please can you tell me if I can have problems with all the warnings.

I need this indicator to program a system and not if the warnings will be shown correct.

You can check that everything is working properly.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hermo.

Files:
allcci.jpg  156 kb

Hermo:
Good morning mladen:

Please can you tell me if I can have problems with all the warnings.

I need this indicator to program a system and not if the warnings will be shown correct.

You can check that everything is working properly.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hermo.

Hermo

Try it out now.

One warning is left, but if I correct that one too, it will not work correctly in case of hull average (it seems that hull average has to be rewritten completely), so, ignore that one warning

Files:

Hi guys, can you please update this one?

Thank you in advance!

Brian

briano111:
Hi guys, can you please update this one?

Thank you in advance!

Brian

Brian

No need to update anything in that indicator. Just compile it and run it (not a single warning will be issued by the compiler)

Reason: