New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 72

chirag77:
Please make this mtf cci indicator into new metatrader4 compatible/turn into nmc version.

chirag77

here you go : mtf_cci_nmc.mq4

Files:

Hello,

I am totally grateful for this Dolly system which I totally dig. The potential of it and using it for half an hour, I can see when is the right time to come in at a glance. I am using it along with another indicator called BullsEye_Forecaster. Just made 24.6 pips during the Asian session. I find that the forecaster will give much more advance warning on the minutest reversals. I use it as an exit point, as well as a confirmation as an entry point.

Prior to that, I took the time to go back 2 weeks to see how it performed in the 15M charts with various low spread pairs. I found that EURAUD yielded superior pips while yielding almost always something even in wishy-washy conditions.

I'm sold!

Please make this BID indicator compatible with the new builds. As always, thank you

Files:

madopter:
Please make this BID indicator compatible with the new builds. As always, thank you

madopter

Here you go : mmprice_thv_nmc.mq4

Files:

Would you please adjust so that the 1000th digit is displayed

Files:
eurjpym5.png  106 kb

madopter:
Would you please adjust so that the 1000th digit is displayed

madopter

Updated at the original post

Please make this indicator new metatrader4 compatible/turn into nmc version. Thanks in advance.

Files:
mtf_mfi.mq4  4 kb

chirag77:
Please make this indicator new metatrader4 compatible/turn into nmc version. Thanks in advance.

chirag77

Here you go : mtf_mfi_nmc.mq4

Files:

This one works with the new metatrader only

mladen:
Updated renko live chart indicator. It now always creates a new offline history file when it is started (that way it ensures clean data). Due to different way how files are used in new metatrader 4 this step had to be added as an additional step

thank you man

Reason: