New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 20

Can someone please convert this indicator to work with the new build...much appreciated

Files:

Arecibo:
Can someone please convert this indicator to work with the new build...much appreciated

Arecibo

Use this one : display_spread_simple.mq4

mladen:
RSI using super smoother as a filter for prices made compatible for this new metatrader 4

Hello Mladen.I want to ask. Than this RSI differs from RSi super smoother prefiltered? RSI Prefilered at first resigns from this RSI, and then still in addition filters?

Thank you

Air92:
Hello Mladen.I want to ask. Than this RSI differs from RSi super smoother prefiltered? RSI Prefilered at first resigns from this RSI, and then still in addition filters? Thank you

Air92

The "prefiltered" is made exclusively for new metatrader 4 and is using possibilities that are not available in the metatrader 4 build 509

mladen:
Two versions of corridor ssa indicators : they are now compatible with old build 509 as well with build 602 (from a few moments ago it is build 602 that is current)

Dear mladen,

Does Coridor FullSSA normalize reg histo - mtf 3.01.mq4 recalculates?

Thank You in advance

akrolytis:
Dear mladen,

Does Coridor FullSSA normalize reg histo - mtf 3.01.mq4 recalculates?

Thank You in advance

akrolytis

Yes. Only the versions with "end-pointed" in the name do not recalculate. SSA is an recalculating algorithm except when it is end-pointed

This is Dss of RSX made compatible with the new MT4.

Can someone look to see if this can work in new build 600 please

Thank you

maa1

tema.mq4

Files:
tema.mq4  3 kb

Can anyone give a brief explanation on how to use this indicator. I need a quick tutorial. As I am thinking of creating my first Renko strategy for short term trading.

Which indicator are you talking about?

maa1

FxTrendsTrader:
Can anyone give a brief explanation on how to use this indicator. I need a quick tutorial. As I am thinking of creating my first Renko strategy for short term trading.
Reason: