New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 45

mladen:
secretcode Here you go . You will have a couple of warning but I left those since if I correct it, then some averages (like hull) will not work. Also, Geometric Mean (type 14) does not work in this version nor does it work the original at all (used build 509 to test it and ir does not work in build 509 either). Left it as is. All in all, do not try applying strict to this indicator because in that case it has to be rewritten completely. Without the strict (like the one attached here) now it works the same as the original

It is great help Mladen, thank you very much for your time and efforts

Yours Sincerely

secretcode

dansmol:
Dear mladen

Thank you very much. Now it is working.

Can you tell me what 'zero divide' means?

I also attached 2 images:

-first is Alpari build 509 with ii-SupDem

-second Fxcm build 666 with ii-SupDem-nmc.

Look on right-up corner. Thei are different. Why?

Also I found a Meta Editor b509.

It is possibel to change a build 666 ,back into a build 509?

My deepest respects

Dan

Problem was fixed. Please find attached.

Files:

我很喜欢这3个指标,但不喜欢预警。麻烦哪位老师帮忙把预警删掉。谢谢!(不会发附件哦)Auto trend forecaster、#MTF_BrainTrend2Sig、#MTF_BrainTrend1Sig

太虚一毫:
我很喜欢这3个指标,但不喜欢预警。麻烦哪位老师帮忙把预警删掉。谢谢!(不会发附件哦)Auto trend forecaster、#MTF_BrainTrend2Sig、#MTF_BrainTrend1Sig

Here are these two (you nedd BrainTrend1Sig and BrainTrend2Sig indicators for those to work OK)

The third is a decompiled indicator

Hi mladen, the indicator that you suggested it have a small bug when set as Countbars greater or equal to the maximum number bars on a chart.

I resolve this add the following line after declaring the variable limit:

limit = MathMin (limit, (Bars - (SnakeRange * 2.1)));

Also I attached the version I use compatible with build 600+.

Cheers, Bernardo.

mladen:
Bernardo See this one (with same parameters, the should give same results) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page17

Hello Mladen, would you please have a look into the attached indicator to make it compatible with new build MT4, regards.

Files:

ybhattacharyya:
Hello Mladen, would you please have a look into the attached indicator to make it compatible with new build MT4, regards.

ybhattacharyya

Here you go

Happy trading

Files:

mladen:
ybhattacharyya

Here you go

Happy trading

Awesome, best regards.

Dear Mladen and mr.Tools, where can I find a simply spearman rank correlation nmc? I don't know you did it or not,but I can't see it.

I need SpearmanStack ,as shown in the picture, but in the past I had problems with him,he's very heavy,and my computer stops with him.

Now I just want to take a simple correlation ,and put different periods,to obtain similar to the Spearman Stack.

Air92:
Dear Mladen and mr.Tools, where can I find a simply spearman rank correlation nmc? I don't know you did it or not,but I can't see it.

I need SpearmanStack ,as shown in the picture, but in the past I had problems with him,he's very heavy,and my computer stops with him.

Now I just want to take a simple correlation ,and put different periods,to obtain similar to the Spearman Stack.

Yes, it is true that Spearman rank correlation can be heavy on the CPU

That is why I made some time ago a version that is calculated using dll instead of mql. One version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general or the "more basic" version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: