Thank you Mr. Tools for this update...
AH yes sorry,
I want 2 others Step Ma forming the channel. I have an old indicator of Stepma which have the setting to shift upward or downward the Step Ma.
In the Step Ma v9.0 nmc there is not the shift setting anymore.
Maybe you could just add the shift setting to the Step Ma v9.0 nmc.
Thank you !
Could you please post the old version that had that vertical shift option too?
Ah, yes, excuse-me, i forgot lots of things these days.
Here it is. It will work the same way as the version 7.2 : if color mode is > 0 then UpDownShift will be used, otherwise it will be ignored. Shift is calculated in points : stepma_v9.01_nmc.mq4
Thank you for the fast answer !
And thank you for your time and your support
is this indicator "mt4R_Forecast.mq4" working on new MT4? It's a forecasting indicator working with R-Project
mt4R_Forecast.mq4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here
mt4R-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT-b7 - Speedy Share - upload your files here (contains all Files)
Steps for R/MT4 installation:
1) Install R project
- make sure 32-bit exe is used and Rpath is correct.
2) Install 7bit's mt4R library (latest version):
- copy "mt4r.mqh" and "mt4r.dll" into "include" and "libraries" folders of your MT4 installation directory.
3) Open R console application, and type in the prompt exactly belowCODE:
- this will ask you for a mirror site (just select the site nearest to you).
- you must perform this in R console, and not RStudio (as RStudio keeps a separate install folder).
4) Compile the "RSI_NNet.mq4" indicator in your MT4 client/editor and attach it to a chart.
For mt4R-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT-b7 it is saying that it is zip archive 4 bytes long.
As of the rest : all the strings that are used as instructions/commands to R will probably have to be translated from unicode (which is the format which metatrader 4 uses now fro strings) to ANSI (unless there are appropriate functions in R that can handle unicode strings as arguments
I think this one (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page57) has a bug.
This indicator shows some errors. Is is compatible to MT4 600+? It paints vertical lines on the graph.
Arima.mq4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here