New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 100

mladen:
PS: the updated version compatible with the new metatrader 4 (with the libssa.dll attached to the post) was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page461

Thank you!I apologize for my carelessness

Dear Mladen,

could you please have a look on the indicator "MACD v.2" ..... it does not refresh in a correct way.

And please look for "MAAngleTony" ..... it does not show in the right way

And finally for "MA_of_RSX_v3" and for "MA_of_RSX_v4_cl" is the indicator "JJRSX" requested. "JJRSX" shows a lot of problems when I try to compile it, the others show a few warnings.

I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.

Files:

studbiol:
Dear Mladen,

could you please have a look on the indicator "MACD v.2" ..... it does not refresh in a correct way.

And finally for "MA_of_RSX_v3" and for "MA_of_RSX_v4_cl" is the indicator "JJRSX" requested. "JJRSX" shows a lot of problems when I try to compile it, the others show a few warnings.

studbiol

JJRSX will have to undergo major control and rewrite (it is the way how it was written in those days - now it is showing more that 6-700 errors when compiled)

Here is the MACD_V2 that refreshes the current bar too : macd_v2_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Patcho Try it out now : guppy_mma_1.01_nmc.ex4

Mladen, many thanks!

studbiol:
Dear Mladen,

Ma angle tony does not need any changes (those are completely benign warnings)

Dear mladen,

These two indicators shows blank in chart. Please make it compatible for build-646.

Files:
reverse.mq4  2 kb
lotscalp.mq4  8 kb

chan123:
Dear mladen, These two indicators shows blank in chart. Please make it compatible for build-646.

chan123

Those are not indicators : one is script (the Revere) and the other is an EA. They should not show anything on the chart as indicators do

studbiol:
Dear Mladen,

studbiol

As of MA_of_RSX_v3 and MA_of_RSX_v4 : they use jjrsx internally, and as long as jjrsx does not work OK, they will not work OK neither

Hello mladen,

where do I find the Indicator with the market Information, you are using in the above right Corner?

thanks for your great work

flowtrader

flowtrader:
Hello mladen,

where do I find the Indicator with the market Information, you are using in the above right Corner?

thanks for your great work

flowtrader

flowtrader

It is the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page5

Reason: