New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 320

Dear mladen these are all from financewave.com indicators , i hope something interesting will be there but no one is working  i hope NMC issue , please check and convert  NMC which are only going to useful  or else please forget about them, thanks and regards 

shiva12:
Dear mladen these are all from financewave.com indicators , i hope something interesting will be there but no one is working  i hope NMC issue , please check and convert  NMC which are only going to useful  or else please forget about them, thanks and regards 
Some are missing custom indicator in order to work

mladen:
Some are missing custom indicator in order to work
Dear mladen what are the custom indicators ( any name included in the code ) or else if it is ok to post all indicators i got i will post here ..thanks and regards

shiva12:

Crystal ball indicator attached on chart and it works perfect 

attached chartcrystal 

shiva12:
Dear mladen what are the custom indicators ( any name included in the code ) or else if it is ok to post all indicators i got i will post here ..thanks and regards

"kore" needs  "Kore i-regr 80 ext"

mladen:

"kore" needs  "Kore i-regr 80 ext"

please find all other indicators also sir

shiva12:
please find all other indicators also sir

It has to be this name (to make the iCustom() recognize it)

Files:

mladen:

It has to be this name (to make the iCustom() recognize it)

thanks dear  mladen sir 

rishimadan:

Mladen Sir

Indicator composite rsi chart optimize modify add averages types.

Thanks 

Sir

Also Check On 15 Minute Chart After A long Uptrent Shows Only Flatten Bars

Thanks 

Which white vertical doted lines on chart,if daily ?

rishimadan:

Mladen Sir

Indicator composite rsi chart optimize modify add averages types.

Thanks 

Sir

Also Check On 15 Minute Chart After A long Uptrent Shows Only Flatten Bars

Thanks 

Quite frankly, from your post I have no idea what are you referring to

Please post the exact indicator that you are using, and if you are posting an example, post an example where only the indicator in question is on chart without any other indicator

Reason: