New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 279

alozard
alozard  
mladen:

alozard

All is OK with that indicator

What it needs is the "ZigZagE" indicator too in order to work (you can find that indicator here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page370

Hi

Thanks mladen .

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
purevenom:
hello

is it possible to hide the text label of this Hi-Lo when show option set to false.

and if not much to ask maybe change the text label instead of full text into abbreviation.

ex. Prev Week Low = PWL

thank you

purevenom

You can comment out all the code lines in which object of OBJ_TEXT type is created

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

I don't know if this is possible or not but it would be nice if the blue line from the QQE could be shown on the chart itself. I think I've seen similar for MACD and Stochastics etc.

Files:
qqe_adv.ex4 11 kb
qqe_adv.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
handy148:
I don't know if this is possible or not but it would be nice if the blue line from the QQE could be shown on the chart itself. I think I've seen similar for MACD and Stochastics etc.

Actually QQE is based on RSI (not macd or stochastic)

Anyway, that is a decompiled version - original should be used

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Thanks - yes I was aware that it was RSI based. So is it possible with a non decompiled version?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:

Handy148, think I had posted this somewhere in the forum, anyway this is a QQE stochastic.

qqe_stoch_simple_slope_lines__alerts.mq4

purevenom
purevenom  
mladen:

purevenom

You can comment out all the code lines in which object of OBJ_TEXT type is created

thanks mladen.i still have no clue how to make it hidden when i set to false.but i do manage to make the text label shorter.so my chart look better now

William Snyder
William Snyder  
purevenom:
hello

is it possible to hide the text label of this Hi-Lo when show option set to false.

and if not much to ask maybe change the text label instead of full text into abbreviation.

ex. Prev Week Low = PWL

thank you

Hello Purevenom, try this version.

daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low_2.mq4

purevenom
purevenom  
mrtools:

Hello Purevenom, try this version.

daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low_2.mq4

thank you mr.tools

it look much better now

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

I don't know why but even when the sound alert is et to false you still get sound alerts on quite a lot of indi's - these are 2 examples which I use