New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 279

purevenom:
hello

is it possible to hide the text label of this Hi-Lo when show option set to false.

and if not much to ask maybe change the text label instead of full text into abbreviation.

ex. Prev Week Low = PWL

thank you

purevenom

You can comment out all the code lines in which object of OBJ_TEXT type is created

I don't know if this is possible or not but it would be nice if the blue line from the QQE could be shown on the chart itself. I think I've seen similar for MACD and Stochastics etc.

Files:
qqe_adv.ex4  11 kb
qqe_adv.mq4  3 kb

handy148:
I don't know if this is possible or not but it would be nice if the blue line from the QQE could be shown on the chart itself. I think I've seen similar for MACD and Stochastics etc.

Actually QQE is based on RSI (not macd or stochastic)

Anyway, that is a decompiled version - original should be used

Thanks - yes I was aware that it was RSI based. So is it possible with a non decompiled version?

handy148:

Handy148, think I had posted this somewhere in the forum, anyway this is a QQE stochastic.

qqe_stoch_simple_slope_lines__alerts.mq4

mladen:

purevenom

You can comment out all the code lines in which object of OBJ_TEXT type is created

thanks mladen.i still have no clue how to make it hidden when i set to false.but i do manage to make the text label shorter.so my chart look better now

purevenom:
hello

is it possible to hide the text label of this Hi-Lo when show option set to false.

and if not much to ask maybe change the text label instead of full text into abbreviation.

ex. Prev Week Low = PWL

thank you

Hello Purevenom, try this version.

daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low_2.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Hello Purevenom, try this version.

daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low_2.mq4

thank you mr.tools

it look much better now

I don't know why but even when the sound alert is et to false you still get sound alerts on quite a lot of indi's - these are 2 examples which I use

handy148:
I don't know why but even when the sound alert is et to false you still get sound alerts on quite a lot of indi's - these are 2 examples which I use

I am not sure which indicators you were testing. but none of the two you posted are working the way you described it. Both are working exactly the way they should (tested both and all is perfectly OK with the alerts of both indicators)

PS: in either of the two it is completely impossible that they are alerting if the alertsOn parameter is set to false. You should check some other things on your terminal since the you you posted are not causing what you described as your problem. On the other if un the main setting if the terminal you have sound alerts enabled in the options->events->alert the even if the sound alert is disabled in the indicator, when the popup message is shown, terminal will trigger sound alerts too. Disable sound alerts in the options and then it will work OK

Reason: