New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 258

Hello mladen/mrtools please could you make this indicator to be new mt4 compatible? Thanks in advance

Files:

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools please could you make this indicator to be new mt4 compatible? Thanks in advance

Hello Samuelkanu, made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Samuelkanu, made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

Dear MRTOOLS

(int BasePips(int tinput))....(tchar)...

can you guide me please (t) stands for what....usually i saw such kind off errors.......thanks

regards

mntiwana:
Dear MRTOOLS

(int BasePips(int tinput))....(tchar)...

can you guide me please (t) stands for what....usually i saw such kind off errors.......thanks

regards

Mntiwana, from what I can tell that function is used to set the arrows a certain distance from the candles and adding the t to the input made it not a built in function for the new mt4. Most of the time we just use an Atr to set the distance from the candles sometimes adding an adjustable gap.

Hi Mntiwana, Thank you for the reply. I am reposting the image from that post just in case if anyone can recognise which indicators are there on the chart. It would be of great help. And yes I got the QQE indicator posted by Mladen below that post. Thank you.

mntiwana:

Hi sameer,

with a lot of excuses,you asked for the temple and indicators,it was so long ago and i forget all,even don't remember which indicator/s were used,daily i apply so many indicators and replace them with others,if you was asked that time,of course i help you,it is a routine work,testing and checking and experimenting indicators with different parameters to see which one is best compromising with what parameters,comparatively.....any way the updated QQE ver is uploaded by MLADEN exact under same post.....so sorry dear.

regards
Files:

mrtools:
Mntiwana, from what I can tell that function is used to set the arrows a certain distance from the candles and adding the t to the input made it not a built in function for the new mt4. Most of the time we just use an Atr to set the distance from the candles sometimes adding an adjustable gap.

Dear MRTOOLS,

thanks for early reply,so what i understand from your explanation....T....stands for atr,RIGHT ?.........and CHAR,for character,RIGHT ? please correct me.

( T and CHAR....represents which words ? )

regards

Is there an ADR indi that shows ADR also for individual sessions (Asia, London, New York) that works in current mt4 build please?

handy148:
Is there an ADR indi that shows ADR also for individual sessions (Asia, London, New York) that works in current mt4 build please?

handy148

Is there a version that you were using before the new builds for that?

mntiwana:
Dear MRTOOLS,

thanks for early reply,so what i understand from your explanation....T....stands for atr,RIGHT ?.........and CHAR,for character,RIGHT ? please correct me.

( T and CHAR....represents which words ? )

regards

mntiwana

In old builds of metatrader you could use "char" as a name of a variable. That changed in new builds. "char" became a reserved word (variable type). Hence some addition to the name must be added to make difference between a variable type and variable name - and that is why that "t" is added. It could be any other letter - as long as it is allowed and it does not collide with some new reserved word. That "T" has no other meaning

mladen:
mntiwana In old builds of metatrader you could use "char" as a name of a variable. That changed in new builds. "char" became a reserved word (variable type). Hence some addition to the name must be added to make difference between a variable type and variable name - and that is why that "t" is added. It could be any other letter - as long as it is allowed and it does not collide with some new reserved word. That "T" has no other meaning

Dearest MLADEN,

yes,this was actually my question,i am sorry,was not correct to explain my question ......you follow it exact,so much thanks the detailed explanation,so kind of you....i understand exact.....one more concerning question.....if CHAR is a abbreviation of some word with some meaning or just it is reserved word (or character) for variable type in new mt4.....thanks,

regards

Reason: