New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 91

mladen:
LitPlum I am assuming that you mean builds 600 and higher. Here us a version that is compatible with all the builds of metatrader 4 : corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed_mtf_1.1_nmc.mq4

I did indeed mean 610 Mladen,

Sorry about that, I'm afraid my one remaining brain cell is running out of steam by this time of night.

Cheers

Hi all, the attached indicators used to work on MT4- Builds previous to the new 600 builds but it won't work on my 625 build. Is there anyone willing to take a look at them and possibly find a solution. I forgot which one I actually used so I attached both but I think they might be the same, thanks.cci_stochastic___arrows.mq4

Jaquanburton:
Hi all, the attached indicators used to work on MT4- Builds previous to the new 600 builds but it won't work on my 625 build. Is there anyone willing to take a look at them and possibly find a solution. I forgot which one I actually used so I attached both but I think they might be the same, thanks.cci_stochastic___arrows.mq4

It wouldn't let me upload both files on the previous post so here is the 2nd one. I think they're the same but I forget which one I used. Thanks all.

Jaquanburton:
It wouldn't let me upload both files on the previous post so here is the 2nd one. I think they're the same but I forget which one I used. Thanks all.

Updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I've downloaded a few days ago the Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars mtf.mq4 from the Elite section and it won't load onto the chart... could you have a look at it please? I'm using build 625 (alpariUK).... www.forex-tsd.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=187925&ahash=e2472587bf5519925199b2b8be9235c9&d=1399299782

Thanks in advance,

Fred

forexblasters:
Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I've downloaded a few days ago the Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars mtf.mq4 from the Elite section and it won't load onto the chart... could you have a look at it please? I'm using build 625 (alpariUK).... www.forex-tsd.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=187925&ahash=e2472587bf5519925199b2b8be9235c9&d=1399299782

Thanks in advance,

Fred

Hi Fred, sent you an updated version via your registration email.

Thank you mrtools.

Hello guys !

Is it possible to make a STEP MA CHANNEL and keep the Step Ma in middle ?

And also, could we have an external setting to adjust the shift up/down of the channel ?

Thanks

Big Joe:
Hello guys !

Is it possible to make a STEP MA CHANNEL and keep the Step Ma in middle ?

And also, could we have an external setting to adjust the shift up/down of the channel ?

Thanks

Big Joe

How would the channel be calculated?

mrtools:
Hi Fred, sent you an updated version via your registration email.

Thank you Mr. Tools for this update...

Reason: