New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 259

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
mntiwana In old builds of metatrader you could use "char" as a name of a variable. That changed in new builds. "char" became a reserved word (variable type). Hence some addition to the name must be added to make difference between a variable type and variable name - and that is why that "t" is added. It could be any other letter - as long as it is allowed and it does not collide with some new reserved word. That "T" has no other meaning

Dearest MLADEN,

yes,this was actually my question,i am sorry,was not correct to explain my question ......you follow it exact,so much thanks the detailed explanation,so kind of you....i understand exact.....one more concerning question.....if CHAR is a abbreviation of some word with some meaning or just it is reserved word (or character) for variable type in new mt4.....thanks,

regards

techmac
techmac  

If they only started with the whole list of variable types from the beginning, a lot of problems could have been avoided

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

This more or less works in new build although when I try to change things in the original code I get a lot of errors showing up and then it doesn't work at all.

The one thing I can't get to work is the line extension up to closing time which is coded at 22 and for me is 22.00 UK time which is midnight my broker time. If I change the 22 to 24 or 00 or 23.59 the line disappears completely.

Would appreciate if this can be rectified and made to function properly with latest mt4 build.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
handy148:
This more or less works in new build although when I try to change things in the original code I get a lot of errors showing up and then it doesn't work at all.

The one thing I can't get to work is the line extension up to closing time which is coded at 22 and for me is 22.00 UK time which is midnight my broker time. If I change the 22 to 24 or 00 or 23.59 the line disappears completely.

Would appreciate if this can be rectified and made to function properly with latest mt4 build.

handy148

Here is a version that is compatible with new metatrader 4 builds : xi-sessions_v0.96.mq4

Files:
tampa
tampa  

Can someone check this : keltner-channels-jurik-nrp-2-nmc.mq4

It does not work OK in mtf mode

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tampa:
Can someone check this : keltner-channels-jurik-nrp-2-nmc.mq4 It does not work OK in mtf mode

Interesting. Seems the changes made by someone are omitting that there are no buffer 9 and 10 in that indicator declared (along with other "changes"). needs to be checked and corrected though

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tampa:
Can someone check this : keltner-channels-jurik-nrp-2-nmc.mq4 It does not work OK in mtf mode

Tampa, posted a fixed version and somewhat more user friendly version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page29

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hello,

Could someone please take a look at this Magnified Market Price?

I sometimes does not work properly and gives only a black color on my black templates ....

THANKS !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hello,

Could someone please take a look at this Magnified Market Price?

I sometimes does not work properly and gives only a black color on my black templates ....

THANKS !

Wulong

Did not find some obvious reason for that, but made some changes. Try it out, maybe helps : magnified_market_price_1.mq4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

I do not understand it either, but anyway, now it works again.

I have called the version from you 'Magnified Market Price!'

I have removed the version that did not work from one chart and have loaded the one from you and suddenly the old version from another chart that was open started working again ...although the one from a third chart did not ...

Strange ...

Merci bien !